The Vault Presents - Pure Instinto! Promo & Giveaway!

The beauty of Pure Instinto’s Mimosa feminised plant makes me wish I had a larger grow area… or an outdoor garden. So beautiful! Thanks for the chance, Team Vault - Good luck Growmies, Growers Love! :heart:

1 Like

holy shmolly batman, drooling over some gorilla cookies…that would be a nice addition to my grow…thank you as always for the chance at the giveaway

1 Like

I’ve grown out a pack of Spooky OG already with a few other kushes. It was definitely the best of the bunch because it was all smoked long before the other strains. I’d love to try some more.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, señor!

1 Like

Gorilla Cookies is one of those strains that never disappoints!

2 Likes

thats no joke, that strain list you guys posted had me drooling at first sentence…

1 Like

We have a winner, Team Vaulters!

Our lucky pal is @Rhino_buddy !

Congrats! Send us a DM to start arranging your prize buddy! 🔥

6 Likes

congrats @Rhino_buddy

2 Likes

Yay! You guys are awesome! First seeds I’ve got to try from @The_Vault_Team. I’m totally going to pop these as soon as they arrive! Peanut butter cookies looks delicious. :yum: DM incoming. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy

2 Likes

Congrats on the win!

2 Likes

I DM’d @The_Vault_Team over a week ago and no response. I hope all is well on their end. :crossed_fingers: No rush obviously. I’ve got stuff to grow. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I heard no one has received their seeds on other sites either. Maybe they bit off more than they can chew

2 Likes

Its summer break in the uk, some staff must be on break. I seen a couple of people post pictures of a box received.

3 Likes

Yes they have contacted everyone at this point I think, the guy who usually runs the giveaways had an injury but he’s back

3 Likes

What a haul @The_Vault_Team !

I was getting low on papers. Thanks for the new ones to try out! I can always use some new slaps.

I’m gonna pop those beans in a couple weeks when I move some more to the flower tent. Excited for this pure instinto gear. Thanks so much! You guys rock.

9 Likes

Wow what a haul, congrats man!

4 Likes