The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunny Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Have you dipped the root tip of Sunny in something at 48 hours?

Not seen this color on a new root before.

1 Like

no, she has really good color, just appears lighter in the photo from camera flash.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you mean the germ. Picture…no that is a piece of the membrane inside the seed casing, it actually slid right off to reveal a healthy white little root tip.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @George_The_Vault and @Gary_The_Vault for the seeds and the trust.

As promised here they are, planted two of each, in hempy one gallon buckets. Perlite at the bottom and coco coir on the top.

Brooklyn Sunrise in Green Tags and Blue Dream’matic in Pink Tags.

Thanks guys @ The Vault —> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

I found the other two threads closed, only reason i combined them two in here.

HppHrvst :robot:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if we each were supposed to do our own journal for these or what, but if you want @MadScientist just say the word and I’ll make a separate thread.

5 Brooklyn Sunrise Autos (From Dutch Passion?)
Coco, perlite, and old-growth forest soil in a 16oz cup for the duration of their lifespan.

4 Likes

OFC you are good man! Enjoy the ride!

WOOHOO!

1 Like

Brooklyn Sunrise gets my vote for worlds largest cotyledons.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you knew but, it is better to put auto plants directly in their final pot bro!

2 Likes

I did! :grin: These are the same four plants being used as my solo cup entrants because I thought they might be better suited to the minimalist rootzone than photoperiod strains… (I think we all got that idea from Reikos ICMag winning plants :wink: )

2 Likes

You got me good this time HUH!?

HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Brooklyn Sunrise by Dutch Passion

These ones are 23 days from seed. First two seedlings didn’t make it, so i had to place two more.

This is gonna be good.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

Hey @MadScientist, if you up-pot those two Brooklyn Sunrise :sunrise:they will get a lot bigger, and at the stage yours are at there’s still some stretch in those… (imo)

Edit; took another look , seems you’re in decent size pots now, i thought you were keeping em in the small cups… my bad mate was trying to help…
They’re both looking great :+1: The taller one has a good structure to it…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

2 Likes

Hello gang,

Here we have the ladies in budding…

Brooklyn Sunrise Day 35 from seed

They are doing good, i wish they would stretch a little more and gain more structure but it’s one week behind the BD; so we’ll see.

3 Likes

Another update. Day 46 from seed.

Enjoy peeps!

4 Likes

Brooklyn Sunrise at day 52 from seed.

They are beggining to stack up real nice. Super frosty Brooklyn, they got like three more weeks and VOILA!

2 Likes

Another update.

Check out the frost on these babies man!

Brooklyn Sunrise everyone, by Dutch Passion. Gonna love this AK47/Diesel cross man!

5 Likes

Brooklyn Sunrise, it sounds so good!

When i found out it was a cross of AK47 x NYCD i was stoked!

Stocky plant, was tiny during veg! Tallest plant in the bunch, happy!

It doesn’t stop swelling…

The FROST is strong with this one!

Reminds me of the AK structure and the buds are so incredibly frosty, it doesn’t even look like an auto.

5 Likes

Another update, all plants together now.

Brooklyn super frosty on the left, and the only BDM left on the right!

Hope you liked my work @George_The_Vault and @The_Vault_Team!

4 Likes

Here we have the Brooklyn almost ready for harvest, will probably give it until next Sunday which will be an extra 8 days.

Thanks for watching gang. Will post later the buds and smoke report.

4 Likes

The blue dream and the sunrise look very much alike ?

2 Likes