The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunny Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Brooklyn Sunrise at day 52 from seed.

They are beggining to stack up real nice. Super frosty Brooklyn, they got like three more weeks and VOILA!

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

Another update.

Check out the frost on these babies man!

Brooklyn Sunrise everyone, by Dutch Passion. Gonna love this AK47/Diesel cross man!

5 Likes

Brooklyn Sunrise, it sounds so good!

When i found out it was a cross of AK47 x NYCD i was stoked!

Stocky plant, was tiny during veg! Tallest plant in the bunch, happy!

It doesn’t stop swelling…

The FROST is strong with this one!

Reminds me of the AK structure and the buds are so incredibly frosty, it doesn’t even look like an auto.

5 Likes

Another update, all plants together now.

Brooklyn super frosty on the left, and the only BDM left on the right!

Hope you liked my work @George_The_Vault and @The_Vault_Team!

4 Likes

Here we have the Brooklyn almost ready for harvest, will probably give it until next Sunday which will be an extra 8 days.

Thanks for watching gang. Will post later the buds and smoke report.

4 Likes

The blue dream and the sunrise look very much alike ?

2 Likes

These two pics are from the Brooklyn, the BDM is on its own thread… LOL

2 Likes

I know i read them both…i can tell the pictures are a left n right…but the plants look similar…i only asked cause i have just planted both also

2 Likes

Same height and a good structure but the frost on the Brooklyn is out of this world, and on an auto too.

BDM doesn’t come close, not even remotely. We’ll see how they smoke.

Will let you know.

1 Like

Thank you for the info madsci…i just planted several of both also and only made a quick labeling for my fall run and was curious…which brand are you liking the best???

1 Like

Harvest day for #1 plant.

This was the taller one, and it’s got like 25-30% amber.

This happened in one gallon hempy buckets with coco and perlite on the bottom, added 750mL of pH´d nute water @ 5.8 and 1400ppm daily.

One more plant is going amber now, and has prolly one more week IF that!

3 Likes

Ok, i cut the other plant and i got me four 32oz jars to the top of crystal glazed AK47 x NYCD!

Tastes amazing, it has the distinctive taste of AK47, you know musky and earthy, with a hindertone of pine, but the NYCD brings a lot of fuel to the equation, this weed is divine!

Thanks @George_The_Vault and @The_Vault_Team, amazing plants!

2 Likes

You’re welcome buddy.

2 Likes

2 Brooklyn Sunrise up and growing

1 Like

1 brooklynn and 1 bluedream…pretrimmed…sitting on thier 48th hour darkness now…getting hung up in about an hour

2 Likes

Well they are hanging…the blue dream looked way larger to my eyes…but the brooklynn wieghed twice as much when i cutt and tied them up…the brooklynn had alot more leaf to calyx ratio…were as the blue dream had more calyx and less leaf.

2 Likes

Week 1 is in the books nice growth for 1st week