The word on grow street…

Since I was here this morning, I worked a split shift, baked and decorated a birthday cake. There was a birthday party to feed 4 kids, 3 teenagers, 7 adults and a huge mess to clean up. Mrs. Helios had a fabulous Birthday, priceless.

I was stressing when I got here this morning, used the hype of needing another blade in the server is a IT reference to adding more storage and the brace yourself is for a event like no other. My apology for the misleading statement.

If I ever know about anything bad that is going to happen to OverGrow and or OG’s, I will not hesitate to sound the alarm and give full details.

It’s late, I’m exhausted and ready to burn a bowl of Orange Kush.

I’ll be spending the next couple days writing up the intro, adding pictures of the prizes, hammering out the details and asking questions about products. Mrs. Helios and I talked about moving it to 5 prizes so that categories will be hydroponic, organic, grow related, smoking accessory and a vapor unit product. We are also looking to giveaway OverGrow stickers at random throughout the event, seeyah there.

When it starts this Friday… a celebration begins.

Good nite OG’s.

16 Likes

You put a huge smile on my face with this story, bravo! I’ll wait till morning to read the binary, I’m sure it will provide another smile. Sleep well.

5 Likes

Am I finally not late for a solo-cup? :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

That’s great to hear @Heliosphear. My misunderstanding of your statement and your reply to me has had me stressing since reading it. My apologies for causing you stress, I really thought you were talking about some issue with OG which concerned me greatly, had nothing to do with this event you are putting on. :v:

4 Likes

Quick update:

10 medium size OverGrow stickers to be given out every 72 hours during the event.

These items have been purchased for the celebration, more on the way.

22 Likes

That’s a bunch of beautiful stuff!

7 Likes

Imma need one of those stickers for my garage for sure! I’ll donate for one if possible. Love what your doing!

4 Likes

Tears are streaming down my face as I type this…bracing myself for impact!

3 Likes

This is the work I’ve done so far for the start up intro. First draft.

7 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party

OverGrow has been continuously serving the community for seven years, in that time thousands of people have learned from growing their first cannabis plant with seeds provided by OG’s. Cultivation of cannabis becomes easier with the lessons learned from making mistakes, we are here to offer a hand up in bad times and two hands up to celebrate when achievement’s happen. The OverGrow community loves to offer a hand up to those in need, combined there are over a thousand strains on OverGrow that won’t be grown at all. The race to market with hype sells the latest strain and all those buyers end up with grow stress from trying to keep up with others that haven’t reached the limit of what can be grown. The most common phase written here and everywhere “I’ve got more seeds than I can grow in my lifetime.”, now is your chance to give those seeds a life.

OG’s with seeds to be given away to during the event are asked to follow the dibs protocol, choose your time, post that the next person who post “whatever you want” gets the seeds. There is no limit on amount of times that you can give away your seeds. If you prefer to post your free seeds and select the winners yourself at the end of the contest, this acceptable. The shipper of the seeds must pay shipping cost to supply the gift.

In order to enter, post “OverGrow the world”. This event is open to all OG’s. You can post as many times as you like once entered, the only limitation is all OG’s must follow OverGrow guidelines and rules. Got a picture of your incredible plants and bud shot’s? Share it and add a link to your grow if possible. Post music video’s, communicate with others, picture of your pet, got a story to tell, it’s your post to make. The requirement for entry is to post “OverGrow the world”. Other than that… it’s a celebration.

The following prizes are available for purchase from companies that advertise on OverGrow, all gifts were purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Helios to be given to members of OverGrow. All products represent things that can used by growers and it is our hope that you will show these gifts to others in use and let OG’s know if the product is worth the hard earned dollars to have one of their own. All cost of shipping for prizes will be provided world wide.

Show prizes

1 AC tent

2 A pot for pot

Starting July 4th a OverGrow sticker will be awarded to a participant every 72 hours, free shipping.

Hundreds of OG’s give a buck! Have you been wanting to donate to OverGrow to keep the community strong for another 7 years? When you join the charity drive for OverGrow a $1 donation is made, you will also feed those in need by the thousands and say Fuck Cancer!

When you purchase a OverGrow product it provides support for OverGrow

9 Likes

Looking at bongs, pipes on grass city for prizes. Never ordered from them before, anyone else? Their website keeps dumping the cart, so I haven’t ordered yet.

6 Likes

Prize number 4

11 Likes

Final prize for 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary that starts in 48 hours.

This unit works for dabs, wax, concentrate and vape cartridges.

4 mains prizes, 10 stickers and a lot of celebrating, see you there.

13 Likes

@Heliosphear how are you this amazing and not exploding? You have a very strong casing! :open_mouth:

:hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Quick update: Second draft

7 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes

OverGrow has been continuously serving the community for seven years, in that time thousands of people have learned from growing their first cannabis plant with seeds provided by OG’s. Cultivation of cannabis becomes easier with the lessons learned from making mistakes, we are here to offer a hand up in bad times and two hands up to celebrate when achievement’s happen. The OverGrow community loves to offer a hand up to those in need, combined there are over a thousand strains on OverGrow that won’t be grown at all. The race to market with hype sells the latest strain and all those buyers end up with grow stress from trying to keep up with others that haven’t reached the limit of what can be grown. The most common phase written here and everywhere “I’ve got more seeds than I can grow in my lifetime.”, now is your chance to give those seeds a life.

OG’s with seeds to be given away to during the event are asked to follow the dibs protocol, choose your time, post that the next person who posts “dibs or whatever you want” gets the seeds. There is no limit on amount of times that you can give away your seeds. If you prefer to post your free seeds and select the winners yourself at the end of the contest, this acceptable. The shipper of the seeds must pay shipping cost to supply the gift.

OG’s who have given away seeds:

To enter this event to win prizes, post “OverGrow the world”. This event is open to all OG’s. You can post as many times as you like once entered, the only limitation is all OG’s must follow OverGrow guidelines and rules. Got a picture of your incredible plants and or bud shot’s? Share it and add a link to your grow if possible. Shout out to your friends, Post music video’s, communicate with others, pictures of your pet, got a story to tell, what’s for dinner, what your smoking/vaping, it’s your post to make. The only requirement for entry to win prizes is to post “OverGrow the world”. Other than that… it’s a celebration.

The following prizes are available for purchase from companies that advertise on OverGrow, all gifts were purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Helios to be given to members of OverGrow. All products represent things that can used by growers and it is our hope that you will show these gifts to others in use and let OG’s know if the product is worth the hard earned dollars to have one of their own. All cost of shipping for prizes will be provided world wide.

Show prizes

1 AC Infinity tent

2 A pot for pot starter kit

3 Pipe

4 Multi use Vaporizer

5 10 medium size OverGrow stickers

As the prizes arrive, there will be a reveal with pictures and a video, a small OverGrow sticker will be placed inside and the item will be repacked and prepared for shipping.

Starting July 4th a medium size OverGrow sticker will be awarded to a participant every 72 hours, free shipping. The winner of the “A pot for pot starter kit for free” Will be announced here and in the giveaway. The prize will be opened, picture taken and a small OverGrow sticker placed inside, repacked and shipped to the winner. If you have prize you would like to add to the celebration, you choose the winner and how it is given away, dibs protocol or announce your winner at the end of the celebration. Shipping is paid by the sender.

OG who supplied prizes for this celebration:

Hundreds of OG’s give a buck! Have you been wanting to donate to OverGrow to keep the community strong for another 7 years? When you join the charity drive for OverGrow, a $1 donation is made, you will also feed those in need by the thousands and say Fuck Cancer!

Link to give a buck

One OG like no other taught me generosity and how to give from the heart.

Link to BOG

To the 73 OG’s who donate monthly thru patreon, you are the backbone of OverGrow. Without you, there would be no OverGrow and none of this would have happened. Thank you. I’m am inspired by your generosity to support unlimited uploads and the free membership of any person to become a part of our incredible community.

Link to OverGrow Patreon

8 Likes

OverGrow the world. Your rock @Heliosphear

3 Likes

“OverGrow the world"!

@Heliosphear you are something else friend! :fist: :heart: :sunflower: :heart:

1 Like

Will you be starting a new thread then for this? @Heliosphear

2 Likes

OverGrow the world! Thanks for all you do! @Heliosphear

1 Like

How exciting I can’t wait! I was too new to participate in the awesome 4/20 giveaways so I’m stoked to enter. Great giveaway @Heliosphear super generous

OverGrow the world!!! :v:

2 Likes

OVERGROW THE WORLD! Thanks a bunch @Heliosphear, keep rocking! :v:

1 Like