The word on grow street…

This Friday July 1st 2022 at around 9 am est I will open the contest with the title “ 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes “ in the smokers lounge. I’m working on the final draft and resizing pictures in the morning. I’m feeling less stress now that the prizes and stickers are on the way. Between working and setting this all up, I’m relieved that it starts soon.

Tell yah a funny story… I was looking at AC Infinity website to find something that OG’s would want and use. Before I found the one selected for the giveaway I was looking at the complete 2x2 system and showed it to Mrs. Helios, she looked and said “that’s nice”. She walks out of the living around the corner I hear “WTF!” She reversed course, moving quickly towards me and looks again at the screen… “if your getting that one it better be for us!”.

Thank you for the kindness and support to keep moving forward. We are forever grateful.

Good nite OG’s, Thank you for Inspiration.

12 Likes

Hahah yeah, I actually just scoped that one out last night for a veg tent. Saw the price, and quickly closed my browser. Save a good 100 or more by piecing it together, that’s without flash sales.

Looking forward to the thread, thanks for what you do @Heliosphear

1 Like

Early launch on the contest, storms coming, be back later.

4 Likes

Hope your and yours are safe @Heliosphear !

2 Likes

Holy moly, this is tomorrow!

2 Likes