Moving indoors due to new county ordinance

Hey what’s up everyone.
Due to new county ordinance going into affect next week I can no longer keep growing outdoors.
I planned on moving my 6 indoors, inside a 5x5 tent under a 600 watt hps but due to the heat I decided to purchase two cheap 1000 watt led’s.
But I still have heat issues inside the tent because the lack of air ventilation an the high temps.
My question is…
When I do bring these ladies inside, will it affect them if I have them 12/12 but at a different time? (8pm-8am)
any help, advise, would be appreciated. Thanks

5 Likes

Have the plants begun to flower, pictures please.

1 Like

Yes they started flowering already

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’ll be fine with just the one time adjustment as long as your timer is still set to 12/12.

5 Likes

I have purple alien Og,GG4, and 2 B.O.G. Lifesaver

1 Like

How’s that Lifesaver? That was one of the BOG strains I was interested in.

2 Likes

I have only one concern.

These girls are along into flower (and looking good btw). If you change light from “the sun” to any other light source, I believe you will be changing the light spectrum, to say nothing for intensity.

Let us ask for a comment from @Muleskinner. This is right in his center garden bed.

Watch for hermies. :eye:

8 Likes

Lifesaver has been doing great! Haven’t had ANY issues with them as far as with pests, or with feeding from the beginning.
They started flowering a week and a half later though

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye on them for that. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Jeesh, I didn’t think to ask, are these already in containers? They probably won’t like being removed from the earth at this stage either.

4 Likes

@99PerCent
Very good points sir.

1 Like

Yes they are in 7 gallon fabric pots

2 Likes

Pic No 3 might be showing a flower with a seed. Could be a puffed up calyx without a seed too??

1 Like

Huh? Let me check lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Tryin to find that spot

1 Like

3 Likes

it looks like you have a nice fence - why not just leave them for the rest of the season? what is the penalty for being caught with outdoor plants? Maybe it’s only a civil violation (ticket)

5 Likes

@Muleskinner I would like to know myself.
I just know that the new ordinance only allows me to grow indoors and goes into affect 30 days after it was adopted which was on August 7th. Just not sure how much of a ticket it would be

4 Likes

This is really fucking stupid, you were growing outside under natural light now you are adding to pollution, adding to the creation of an sick biosphere that future generations will have to deal with. You can guarantee somebody said it was “to protect the children”.

On a lighter note I hope the move goes well for you.

10 Likes