This seems familiar- Seamonkey84’s first grow in 12+yrs

Yep exactly one for hard corals one for soft ya know one for amenomne etx etx its never ending …opps now i need more power for more lights so a call to the electrician to pur in new circuits dedicated to each system…
Never ending. Tell the wife this hooby is way cheaper and the benifits ooohhhthe benifits

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Truly the only hobby that pays for itself in no time. All the you tubers that are doing indoor gardening in their tents make me laugh, I was going to put a pepper plant in my setup, now I realize space is at a premium cost in the grow tent. I’ll set up some other lights and a shelf in the kitchen for my peppers.

5 Likes

Well I just decided to go ahead and order more of the trifecta + fertilizer blend. My first set of plants responded beautifully to it, blended into soil (or right into planting hole) and then top dress in 3-4 weeks, it’s water only otherwise.
I used it on all my other plants this summer, then tried it on the indoor garden lol
https://migardener.com/product-tag/trifecta/

4 Likes

A belated congrats on your first harvest (in a while)! It looks good! Look foward to the smoke report and what you line up next!

2 Likes

Thank, but I just took a few tops off one plant lol

8 Likes

Now this is more like it! 7 days from receiving these cuttings in the mail. Got three big cuttings and turned them into 5, all have roots now.
@GramTorino @nefrella they made it!

Just realized I haven’t mentioned these in my own thread till now :crazy_face:. I got three cuttings of God Bud 2.0 mailed to me from a very generous member. He needed space, sent me some cuttings and gave the original tree to another member :star_struck:.

13 Likes

Wow, that’s fast man!!

3 Likes

That’s the type of results I’m use to lol. I had to learn the hard way that I had too much light on the other ones, and the donor plants were underfed so that didn’t help.
Back in the day, I had a two plants every 2 week schedule (Sunday to Sunday’s).
Sunday 1- Take cuttings off mother plant, put into peat pellets
Sunday 2 plant rooted cuttings and veg one week
Sunday 3/1 put the small plants into bloom (harvest two), take more cuttings.

6 Likes

Yay @Seamonkey84 !!! Super excited to see your green babies! :v::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Same schedule i was on,almost.
Sun.#1 take clones,clones to veg,veg to flower.
Sun.#2 trim and jar
Sun.#3 see sun.#1

12 plants every 2 weeks hehehe, top kola only, sog.

5 Likes

@Seamonkey84 how did you get roots so fast on the clones?

1 Like

This is how I’ve always done it

But this time, less light, almost in the shade in the jar

7 Likes

Thanks brother. I’ll do just this when the time comes. I hardly ever clone, so this is good info for me.

3 Likes

Thanks brother.

4 Likes

I love your story a pleasure to be your friend!

6 Likes

Hey a newcomer, Welcome to the board!

I was busy and didn’t get to take a pic yesterday for the 7th week update, I’ll get it tonight. But it’ll be short one plant, I chopped the rest of the pretty banana kush this morning, but here are the tops that I took a week ago.
Before the first chop

Still has some moisture in the stem, just put it in the box for the pic, then back into a jar to continue the sweat and burp.

15 Likes

Ok, not freaking out… caught it hopefully in time…
I opened the tent to do the update pics. Took one group shot

Went to get a close up of the critical mass as usual, then I saw something

Ah crap, is that mold/rot?!? Pull her out, gave her a good look over, then grabbed the scissors. I knew these colas were too close together, and there needs at least one more fan inside. The humidity of the room that the tent is in rises due to the plants, not much option for now. I went to work, pulling out any that showed the mold, then kept removing colas till there was better airflow through the center.
Before (last week)

Now

The trash :sob::triumph:

The thinning and parts that Looks clean, wet trimmed to dry faster

I thought I’d be chopping the other banana kush tonight/tomorrow, but had to work on this instead. The grease monkey are coming along nice, got some pretty colors and bulking out with foxtails.
From last Friday, too annoyed to go back in there

Oh, I did finish chopping the nicer banana kush this morning, not sure if this will reveg with no growing nodes

15 Likes

Most excellent work!

1 Like

Just very glad that I caught it! As tired as I am, I still noticed a small patch that didn’t look the same, and I knew I had to watch out for it.

6 Likes

20 yrs ago when i grew in my closet, for real, i used fart fans for circulation. Im still using them

4 Likes