This seems familiar- Seamonkey84’s first grow in 12+yrs

That’s an idea, but is there an issue with heat buildup?

Now that my bloom section is clear :cry:, I moved all my 16oz manifold plants over and unplugged the three panel light fixture. Those 4 plants were taking up 2/3 of a shelf by themselves, up potting two of them and flipping them this week if they look good. now I have room to up pot the tester plants and let them veg another week or two while I take clones, then into bloom they go!

Now what to do with all this soil…
Also, the sad difference in size of the smaller plants I did harvest compared to the big ones :cry:.
Banana kush stem (stick) on the left, one of the big girls…

8 Likes

Heat buildup? :thinking:

I’m pretty sure inline fans cool their selves down, if you think about it, the air flow passes thru the fan motor every time.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea if you are stuck with a cheaper, noisy fan, and don’t have money to buy another product.

I’m not a rich man, by any stretch, but like I said, I will only use ac infinity from now on. The noise level isn’t comparable to anything I’ve heard.

That being said, make sure with what you have. Here is another interesting product I’ve seen though. Just saying.

4 Likes

I’ve personally seen those silencers in use, I found that you can get the same/better results with insulated ducting.

5 Likes

Awesome, then hook up a temp and humidity controller and you are good to go.

3 Likes

All the testers got up potted tonight. Well, four were done a week or two ago, both big league grapes and two of the Blackwater x Apollo 11/13. You can see one of the previously up-potted ones front and center, it’s the compact and thick one while the rest are stretchy.

The two Big League Grapes are growing rather different even though they were both treated the same.

12 Likes

@Seamonkey84 hopefully those cuttings are still usable :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

As long as they’re kept indoors and didn’t freeze along the way they should be fine. The paper towels my last cuttings arrived in were barely even moist and they did fine! Just waiting for the delivery Monday since it’s apparently already in my state. If I’m at work when it’s dropped off, I’m going to have my friend bring the package inside, though it’s suppose to be above freezing all day that day anyway.

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 Tracking says its already delivered, you better get them before they turn into popsicles.

1 Like

Wow… I checked this morning and it still said Monday! yea I’ll go get them, but it’s warm out today lol.

3 Likes

Got them, the tips are a bit yellow and mushy…
I’m letting them soak and warm up while I’m at work

7 Likes

:scream: Jesus christ! I was expecting something decent.

3 Likes

Growth tips look ok to me, I think they have a chance of taking root once they rehydrate a bit.

3 Likes

The leaves seem fine, as long as I get one growth tip that’s alive on a node were in business.

2 Likes

Those look a little rough to me. Hope they pull through!

3 Likes

I’ll see when I get home from work fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It doesn’t look good :confounded:. I’ll give the best looking ones a chance under a dome, but I think they may have froze. Though they were inside already when I got home soon after seeing your message.

5 Likes

Can you place that cuttings inside a humidity dome?

1 Like

Already did, with the cut end still sitting in water. But it looks like it may have froze along the way

2 Likes

Ugh man, best of luck getting things back to normal. It’ll get better :+1::100::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes