Top Dawg Sour Diesel bx3

Soaked these guys little less than 72 hrs ago. They will be put into organic soil sometime today. I will be using Botanicare liquid nutes bloom for the duration, liquid karma, compost tea, cal mag. Dry fertilizers will be Gaia Green bloom, glacial rock dust, D.E, Real Growers Recharge also trying out Down to Earth Bio Alive this run. Plants will be under 16 hours of light 8 hrs of darkness, rh will be kept between 65 - 70% and daytime temps will range from 23 - 28 celcius night time temps slightly cooler. Will update this when there something worth updating. These guys will be vegged for 3 months while I have another strain in my flowering tent, so I’ll have lots of time to train them along the way.

70 Likes

Good luck

Happy growing

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how these turn out for ya…:popcorn:

2 Likes

I will be following along on this one. I wish you a successful grow and bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck with this one…

:+1:

2 Likes

Good luck. Happy growing

1 Like

Good luck with your new grow!

2 Likes

Thanks for well wishes guys much appreciated!

1 Like

All 12 germinated successfully and are above ground. These guys will be only fed cal mag, compost tea, liquid karma, real growers recharge for the first few weeks at 1/4 strength every watering.

18 Likes

I’ll be following along for sure, been contemplating getting some Top Dawg for my next geneticist adventure.

1 Like

I smoked some of this strain recently that was dropped at a local dispensary. Super tasty and a nice BX of SD. Sadly I didn’t grab a lot but you should find some tasty plants in your hunt. :v:

2 Likes

Coming along good. Had one slow poke but with a little encouragement it’s doing it’s thing now. Not much growth with the plants focusing on root growth at this point still but soon. I just got in a new 8” x 22” carbon filter for the veg space I have, for fears of these getting very intense smells before getting put into flower. I have a few real stretchy ones and those are supposedly the ones I’m after

17 Likes

Going to follow along, love me some sour. Best of luck with your grow!

2 Likes

tagging along for the show, good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping in to check it out guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good week of growth this week. They were fed light dose of cal mag 5ml/gallon, liquid karma 5ml/gallon, compost tea 5ml/gallon. The runt is slowly coming along and I’m hoping it catches up fully and was just slightly stunted coming out of its shell. I set up a 8” x 22” carbon filter in the veg space in case these guys stink up the joint they are just below my front entrance a few feet so preemptively getting ready for some stronger smells than what I’ve had going in there, was warned by friend that has some SD he has a small plant making his whole house smell in veg so I’d prefer not have that situation.

14 Likes

Another pretty good week of growth. Most likely up poor this coming week in the later part of it to the weekend sometime. They are just showing signs of asking for a bit of food so the next feeding will be their first later today. If I get good enough growth this week I’ll top them at the same time as transplanting. Temps are around 25-26 Celsius and humidity is kept at or around 65%

17 Likes

im watching. this will be nice

3 Likes

Hey :wave: curious if your still doing this grow ?

Wanted to see how they come out :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey sorry I haven’t updated this in awhile. Life has been extremely busy leaving very little online time. I’m just finishing up sexing the plants now. I had to very short plants that I killed intentionally cause from what I’ve been told they were not going to be worth the time or work the magic in these packs is found in medium tall to taller plants. After killing the two shorties I had 10 left of which so far 6 have shown to be male of which I’m keeping one for pollen. Still waiting for the last four to show definitively they’re sex. I gave plants a deep topping a week ago cause they out grew the space they are in while waiting for my flower tents to empty. I’ll get some pics posted up here when I have a final count on male/female. I post better info as I get them moved into a tent for anyone that is looking for it.

5 Likes