Time for the Overgrow Raffle - Last chance to participate!

Done and done. Good luck.

1 Like

entered X2 I have to use a magnifying glass for my phone (getting old sucks). That laptop is sweet!!

5 Likes

Got the list updated bud, you are good to go. Best of luck with the draw.

3 Likes

Thank you
20211223_231731

2 Likes

Merry xmass & Good Luck OTU…

2 Likes

Thanks @HashstasH and you too :slightly_smiling_face:

Whoever wins, I’ll be super happy for them :grin:

2 Likes

I bought a ticket can you put oldtimerunderground down for raffle .

Early Merry Christmas all

3 Likes

Very very cool @DougDawson As always thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends be safe out there

1 Like

Hey @Jeffislovenlife , great to see you brother. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

1 Like

Yah it has been a few hopefully you are having a great start to the day

1 Like

Yes sir, it’s a fantastic day. Started much better than yesterday, lol. Hope yours is the same.

1 Like

The last time we talked you were getting ready for a bigger grow has it turn out for you and have you gotten that puppy yet lol

1 Like

No puppy yet brother. More likely to happen when this pandemic is over. My grows have been interesting :slight_smile: You can check them out here.

4 Likes

Donation sent, I actually really do need a computer, keep meaning to buy one but bills :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Donated through the link but forgot to screenshot or whatever for proof, am I in the raffle? Or did I screw it up?

2 Likes

You can always go back to the donation page and instead of selecting the “Make a donation”, select the option above that says “View previous donations”. Then select “Payments”

3 Likes

No bud, you are good. I have added your name to the list. Did you donate $10 or another amount? Joe will confirm your donation so no need for a screenshot. Good luck.

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this raffle @DougDawson! I donated $10. I Love Overgrow and could use a laptop:)

5 Likes

Sweet. Good stuff.

1 Like

I want in soo bad. I try to doway too much with my dell tower with 16 bit memory and fan that sounds like a jet engine when I turn it on. I can barley draw on this comp with out my programs freezing. Can’t record with out bad latency and forget about video editing. Great Idea!

5 Likes