Times are Tuff. Bag Seed Grow

Yeah I know there not going above 80. It could be just to much light. I’ll just bring that side back up. The hydro is fine.

1 Like

Well here we go 6 more days there coming down. Ready or not.

We got some faiding going on. Always a nice thing to see. 2nd time watering today with straight ph water. She has a musky like smell. Call me crazy but I feel like I can smell that she was grown in soil.

Got home in time before the lights went out to do a change out. Shes running on straight ph water now.
She has a super sweet smell. Alot more sweet then the Bubblegum I ran last. I’m very happy the way it turned out.
Now we wait.

7 Likes

Well I just put in an application as a bud tender. I know its a position mostly filled by women.
I figured I have 20 years of customer service, retail and drug dealing experience. Plus what I do here :wink:. But all joking aside I really need a job. I figured I would give it a shot.

4 Likes

Shes coming down today folks.

She has some good fade going on. So I dont feel to bad about taking her earlier the scheduled. Time to get the ball rolling.
The girl in hydro will continue on for the next 5 days.

7 Likes

Hey @JoeCrowe. I was thinking about hash and you came to mind. You seem like an artist when it comes to the stuff. I can tell you take pride in it. Whats better bubble hash bags, or screen sifters? I’m not looking for anything fancy. Just something practical. Recommend any particular products?

good choice @JoeCrowe is who would be my go to hash guy at OG also

I know someone somewhere make bubble using 4 commercial ice maker

and a cattle trough

they are lazy so I would ask Joe and do a bubble of some kind you will love it

Full Melt go bubble

Dequilo

1 Like

I dont think I would need that much ice. Lol. Thats alot of ice. Did I understand that correctly?

1 Like

How do dispensaries get there buds look the way they do. Mine always look fluffy by the time there done. Are there buds just a helluva alot bigger and they are just processed more?
I’m a big boy. I can take it.

1 Like

you want hard buds over all it takes light, some strains never get that hard others are like rocks

but will mold at the drop of the hat

Heat will make a bud loose thinking Foxtailing not all are from heat but heat will do that also

My Friend it takes time to get your setup dialed in

better your setup the better your buds

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

3 Likes

One day. One day.

1 Like

These are very tight buds. I’m going to remove all the fan leaves let it dry then do my true trim. See if I see some of a difference. I feel like trimming it then drying it might make it dry to fast. Dose that make any sense?

The little DWC didn’t make its way to her new home. Seeing how she grew is giving me SOG ideas. I’m thinking big Rubbermaid DWC and fill the top with 8 plants? We shall see. That will definitely be an Auto Grow.

3 Likes

@LilJonB I’m going to remove all the fan leaves let it dry then do my true trim.

Now? to what end?

“I feel like trimming it then drying it might make it dry to fast.”

I just trim after I do down my plants and dry on racks

that being said drying to fast or too much can be a real problem to what your buds look and taste like

you can get them moist again after being too dry but I have found they will never taste the same

as those dried correctly

bad drying/processing can destroy the best grown buds

good luck

Dequilo

2 Likes

Absolutely! Drying and the cure process is just as important as the grow itself. I always always did my whole trim first and then dry. That got me to thinking… if I trim first it opens the plant up more causing it to dry out faster then it would if I waited till after. I dont know if this will effect the overall look of the bud. But I’m going to find out. I really wish I could cure the way I want. But my friends and family run threw my stores before I can properly do anything. Lol. It will be better this fall.

Oh another note: I dont know if its just me but I’m seeing more trichome development after I started giving her straight ph water. I thought that they mostly developed from what and how you feed them?

I do have limited advice on purchasing bubble bags:
get one with standard micron screens measured in micrometers. μm
check the bags for defects like stitching, holes, loose threads.

Other than that just pick some, they are all manufactured in china, I’m pretty sure. Mine is a multi bag system, it definitely makes a difference.

1 Like

Can you post a link of one for me please?

something like that?

1 Like

Makes totally sense. Never really even thought about that before. Love learning to things!

You would rather use those over sifters?

1 Like

The bags work awesome! Used with ice n water and just dry ice… both ways with the bags work great. $.02

2 Likes

Cool. I’m sold thanks peeps!

1 Like