Times are Tuff. Bag Seed Grow

Screens are nice dont have to mess with water.
Its all I’ve ever used

1 Like

Well something funny. I went to check out my drying buds. They are to dry after 3 days. We were just talking about that. I jard them up really quick. Hopefully it will pull some moisture out of the stem to the rest of the bud so its not as crunchy.
They were hung by an air duct that I covered with a book. It gets really hot in my room. I musta kicked the book on the way to the bathroom last night.
If just jarring don’t work the way I want it, I will just throw a big fresh bud in they can pull moisture from. Shit happens.

Any sifters you recommend? I’m not going to lie. Those bubble bags look a little pricey for me at the moment.

It happens. Putting a rest will help moisturize the dry stuff, but it won’t be the same but it will help.

1 Like

What’s a rest?

Mine is just a screen from screen printing.
You can get them on the net, mine had a frame already on it I think it was a whole twenty dolla.
Came from canada

1 Like

@OleReynard Mine is just a screen from screen printing.
You can get them on the net, mine had a frame already

that and a card :slight_smile: dry sift MMMMMMM so good

3 Likes

I’m going to check em out. Thanks fellas!

With me thinking I over dried the weight is about right for my growing abilities so far. 2 oz.
The DWC is calling my name. I think she’s feeling a little lonely in there. She will be coming down today. I passed out samples of both. As is people say its better then the Bubblegum I did the last 2 times. So. I’ll be germinating seeds today and scrubbing down my tent.
Hopscotch and Black Candyland here we come!

1 Like

Copy cat…

1 Like

I was walking home just now and this old guy sped up to try to hit me with his car.
I kinda get it if I was J walking and taking my time. This was not the case. He was on his way out of a parking lot. I was crossing the entrance. What the hell is wrong with people?

they are people :slight_smile:

1 Like

People suck. I work retail, I don’t discriminate, I hate everyone until they give me a reason to like them :sweat_smile:. When a customer asks if I remember them, I’m usually thinking “if I did it wouldn’t be good”

3 Likes

Sounds about right. I’ve been in customer service all my life. Should have went to school. Smh

Its a good part time retired job.
I work for Ace.
Maybe 2 more years depends if my back holds out.
Cement is hard on a person

1 Like

That’s that BULLSHIT! People these days are just plain ugly for nothing. Everyone needs to understand that we are all of the same “God’s children” ! I miss the old days when everyone was community oriented, always willing to give a helping hand. Definitely why I am on OG all the damn time.
Don’t fight hate with hate! Try and remain cheerful, and hopefully it spreads. It’s always easy to flip tf out, but feels a hell of a lot better when you stay true, and not let a nickel ass person drop your value to a nickel. We dimes !!!

2 Likes

Well miss DWC came down today. I’m almost certain she’s over 3 OZs. All of those branches are super heavy.
Gave my tent a once over with bleach and water, as well as my buckets. I’m ready to continue.
Usually I get lazy around this part of the grow and take a break. Not this time. I got @Hoppy 's HOPSCOTCH, and Black Candyland from JOTI courtesy of Mr. @Floyd in a paper towel ready to grow. I will be posting a separate thread for these gal’s as they are not bag seeds.
I do have to say this grow was very satisfied with the results. I will be growing more of the plant I call Forest Candy this outdoor season. She superceded my expectations.
When she is all done I will post her weight.
I want to thank everyone that helped me along this grow. To many to plug in. Thanks peeps!

3 Likes

Take pics forsure bro.

2 Likes

As soon as they pop I’m on it all the way through. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Hey hey! Look what I just got in the mail.

Maui Wowie x Platinum Pineapple from @Instg8ter.
The first freebie that I’ve ever gotten in Overgrow. But just showed up today.
Sorry @Instg8ter I just dropped some seeds. I will run these at the end of April. Hey @Instg8ter is this is the envelope you sent these in. Just wondering if I should be a little sketched out cause it took so long. Thanks.

8 Likes

So I started this thread with nothing now I have plenty! I want to thank @Instg8ter for the Maui Wowie x Platinum Pineapple, @Floyd for Black Candyland, @CoastalMarySeeds for the Gelato Autos, @Hoppy for his Special HOPSCOTCH!, and a super special thanks to @corey for the Bubblegum and Blueberry Autos. (Still waiting for the mail) You do giveaways every week. Last but not least @CADMAN for the Club Quadrants Daddy F1 Regular. Can’t wait for the trading cards! Everyone! @CADMAN is doing cannabis trading cards!

ALL will be posted on here. I know some folks might be thinking “the balls on this one! Taking all these free seeds.” I promise you all of these will not go to waist and I’ll be sharing them with my cousin.
Thank you very much. By the end of this season I will be giving back seeds to those who need them. I went into this thread with nothing and came out with a bunch. Thanks guys. Overgrow the World!

10 Likes