Tinctures, cbd .. arthritis

I need some of your insight on tinctures , cbd … My missus is ailing with bad arthritis in her hands

Any insight on a strain or oil , tincture , etc that will be beneficial for my Sugar Magnolia’s poor hands … I rub them daily , seems to give her short term relief . Trying to avoid big pharma at all costs . Thx in advance yall . Bless up .

5 Likes

Best healing is integrated and purification leads to healing <3 Get truth about healthy food, become vegan, that will heal her along with some good naturopathic ailments :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Truth there my friend . She likes her meat lol … I’m interested in growing a good CBD strain potentially if oils, topicals and tinctures don’t help … I heard AC/DC may be a good one … She just looked over my shoulder and said “this bitch will never stop eating meat” Lol … It’s really no laughing matter tho , she’s in constant pain , opiates never will be an option …

6 Likes

Her pain seems not strong enough to get rid of that programming :wink: Here, give her that to read brother

https://www.socakajak-klub.si/mma/The+China+Study.pdf/20111116065942/

lots of love and healing energies come streaming to you too lightful souls :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time . I’ll peruse that link you sent today . Much love and keep it green ! She’s 40 , it’s sad to see her suffer at such a young age …I have circulation issues too . I’m 49 … My hands cannot take cold temps , even with gloves … Feels like daggers . I know diet is important but we eat clean other than animal protein … I’m open minded to any and all input on this topic . :heart::v:

2 Likes

Here is a thread all about tinctures with recipes for all that ails you.

7 Likes

Check out Dutch passion Charlotte’s Angel. It’s available in both photoperiod and auto flowering versions. 16% CBD and 0.3 THC.

4 Likes

Hey, I hope you and your chica have had some luck since originally posting this. I thought I’d chime in however I need to clarify that I’m not going off of personal experience, my information is mostly anecdotal.

I would suggest aiming for strains that have a distinctly pepper smell to them. This aroma typically indicates that beta-caryophyllene is present is said strain. Beta-caryophyllene is the only terpene that engages our CB2 receptors (peripheral organs, also associated with immune function). Side bar: you’ll likely be familiar with beta-caryophyllene from from black pepper, although BCP is also found in varying concentrations in citronella, basil, oregano, clary sage, hops. It could be worth experimenting with salves/oils/tinctures that include any of the above.

Super Silver Haze or Silver Haze or a Bubba Kush would be my recommendations, although neither strain is high in CBD. It might be worth experimenting with non-decarbed, because you might find a THCA ( + the entourage effect) dosage that fits your lady’s situation just right. That’d just be a matter of making a tincture or salve without heating your bud.

Due to being an active and clumsy person, I can vouch for the benefits of arnica and calendula (presuming neither your lady, nor you, have pollen allergies).

Hope something here helps.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

I would recommend giving a ‘Salve’ a try. after being given a sample i can say can it can help quite a bit and kicks in pretty much right away. ( i think the one given to me was a cbd salve. mixed with some tiger balm or something i think. I found a couple salve recipes on that ‘not another tincture thread’ but have yet to go about making some of my own. i have a bottle of green dragon alcohol tincture i made but i don’t really know what i’m doing when it comes to making salves (i think i just have to trow some coconut oil into a crock pot with water and add the alcohol tincture, or maybe without the water, i have no idea, sorry for rambling)

https://www.letitgrowhemp.com/shop

This place has the highest dosage I think but 60$ is a rip off to me… I buy from this place when they have sales for about $40 for the 4500mg one
They even have some CBD for the pooch :dog2: if needed lol