Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

Here’s a bit better view with some shiny underneath

12 Likes

With @ReikoX potency calculations I figure I have just over 60 mg/ml concentration!

9 Likes

That should be nice and potent. :grin:

6 Likes

Should work pretty well for the wife! I might try some in my coffee in the morning!

5 Likes

Once I get the hang of growing I really would like to try my hand at concentrates. I’m saving up flower and trim for hash but I figure I’m still a ways out. I’d hate to do it and yield like a half a gram lol

5 Likes

Start with tincture, its pretty simple, effective, and has a lot of uses.

9 Likes

Ordered up a shaka pipe cause I was so intrigued by the Proto pipe thread and today it arrived … will give here a run tonight!

13 Likes

Protos are classic man. Cool pipe!!

2 Likes

11 Likes

You got me wanting to get one now so im going to copy you :joy: got me feeling nostalgic

4 Likes

Ahhh shit @Old-Ron see what you started ! A chain reaction !

4 Likes

I should of known he was behind this @Old-Ron :joy:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t the words “ OVERGROWTH” monograms right on top be cool? Hey @LemonadeJoe this another site idea for ya!

2 Likes

Hey. When they are good, you can not go wrong @Tinytuttle @Joboo. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Loaded up and pipe is now Accessorized!

9 Likes

Draws really nice going to have to get used to it big difference over a bubbler!

8 Likes

Sitting here in the smoking chair admiring the ladies getting fatter by the day!

17 Likes

Hey brotha I know thats right!! 8 think I’ll even order one from where @Tinytuttle got that one. You know ive been a big fan of glass for years and years and still am but proto pipes are like the Swiss army knife of pipes lol cant go wrong

3 Likes

Small, discrete can pop it in your pocket loaded with herb burnt or not ability to have have a backup stash easy to clean your right about it being a Swiss army type pipe!

3 Likes

It’s like a sneak a toke for big boys!! :joy:

4 Likes