Tips for resin extraction

oh my what a disaster how can I proceed with normal ice now I discard it and to dry from the 16th of June I would say that it is dry enough?

[image]

Yes 8 days should be dry enough if your humidity was low enough, 60% RH when drying is ideal. Your image did not work so I cannot see your picture

With your bags, the bags with the largest holes in the mesh will be the top bag, 2nd bag will have smaller holes, 3rd bag will have smallest holes, does this make sense?

humidity between 40 and 50%

Yes it is dry enough then. When checking to see if weed has finished drying you look for the smallest stems on the plant, if they still bend because of how much moisture is in the stem it is not finished, the small stems should snap instead of bending. Then you can cut them from the branches to begin curing in a container

the tops near the branches still bend.
I wanted to use the waste in between that the tops were drying but I donā€™t know how to proceed
I read them in the instructions of the bags but I donā€™t know how to proceed the waste I put it in the freezer for how long if you explain to me I really thank you

Keep the waste in the freezer until you are ready to use the water and ice in the bucket. There are many guides that can explain the process better than I can but you want it to stay as cold as possible throughout the entire process.

When you put your waste into the zipper bag put ice into that bag as well

ok I put the waste in a plastic bag? the zippered pouch did not come out

[image]

I cannot see your pictures to assist you friend

ninth by mistake and picture came out

look at this maybe it will bring some helpā€¦

2 Likes

thank you so much
I look at it immediately

2 Likes

there is also a thread that talks about here:

good luck

:om: :pray:

4 Likes

what can i use to dry the booble hasc

For the record, @LAMA095, you do not need to dry your plant material at all before making bubble hash. Just freeze the fresh buds and / or trim until youā€™re ready to make your bubble hash. You can use dry material, but a lot of us prefer to make it from fresh frozen buds / trim because it usually makes a higher quality hash.

Also, regarding the bags you have:

• Yellow bag: 190 micron
  • Green bag: 70 micron
  • Black bag: 25 micron

It appears you are missing their 220 micron bag - also called a work bag. Are you able to acquire this 220 micron bag? If your bags are a standard 5 gallon size or 1 gallon size, there are other makers that have 220 micron bags available, including ā€œBubble Bagsā€ brand. If you are not able to acquire a 220 micron ā€œwork bagā€, then you can simply use your 190 micron bag, but the quality of bubble hash in your 70 micron bag will be diminished somewhat.

In a perfect world, you can acquire a 220 micron bag and a 160 micron bag. This will ensure a higher quality 70 micron product, and you might get a decent product from your 160 micron bag, too.

4 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy to know before I did not dry up the waste will be for the next one
now I put the waste in some bags in the freezer, see if I can find the bag you recommended, otherwise I continue with these

1 Like

I thank everyone but really everyone is Italian and this forum is really fantastic and so far I have met polite and very helpful people
thank you very much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy guys help now what do I do
how should i dry it?

1 Like

TBH, @JoeCrowe would be your best mentor for all things bubble hash relatedā€¦

Did your bags come with a separate piece of 25 micron screen? If so, itā€™s for pressing out the excess moisture. Just put your wet has in the middle of that screen and press it between 2 towels. I know @JoeCrowe is a big proponent of using your freezer to dry it, but if youā€™re in a hurry, there are other optionsā€¦

After pressing out the excess moisture, put the hash on a piece of parchment paper, then put that on top of a piece of cardboard. Place it in an area that has low to moderate humidity until it dries. It helps if you tear the hash into pieces, and turn the pieces over a couple of times each day.

Having said all that, Iā€™m sure Joe is pulling his hair out in disgust with my suggestions, so hopefully he will chime in before you do any real damage. Worst case, if you do what I outlined, you will still end up with bubble hash! The quality greatly depends on the material, bags and technique you used.

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy now I put it on baking paper Iā€™m in no hurry

1 Like