Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Last post on this matter, as I really am not interested in wrastling over this any further:

• I don’t know you or Evergreenz, nor do I have any sense of your reps here.

• Burn: as in a joint, he was making a pun on my statement about the depth of knowledge here.

• My “yup” was to Evergreenz acknowledging his play on words.

• I happily acknowledge that I am one of those knuckleheads for having made a simple mistake, i.e. hitting the wrong reply button - again, my apologies for that.

Now, of course your advice is good, let’s let the TG Grow Show return the air.

Be well, PNH, and happy growing!

13 Likes

Brothers and Sisters - I am called here today to heal the rift, salve the wound, bridge the chasm, and close the gap between us.

I recall the words of the holy book in Jorge 4:20 - “We shall smoke no weed before its time.” Amen to that! Not relevant but it makes this nonsense sound real.

We must not get sidetracked by innuendo and petty squabbles. Read not cruel intentions into your brother’s voice. This plant we all love only flourishes in a warm, loving environment. Dismiss the negative and propagate the positive.

I know there is love in every heart. This is a place to come together, put aside any differences, and focus on the plant.

Rev Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

p.s. - If you’re a true believer, I need you to sow your seed and send all your money to Rev Kev Ministries. It will come back to you tenfold!

Can I get an amen!

21 Likes

Hell, I even found some love in @Badger! So you now know anything is possible!

Love ya mate.

12 Likes

Very little, but it’s here. :joy:

I’m relieved that @Kingmambo is back to his trash talking self. It makes my day!

I thought he had already used both his burns, and was waiting to hear another one from someone! :rofl:

Nothing but love for yall. Internet understandings are so easy to have.

8 Likes

Not feeling good at all. On top of it furnace went out.
Cant have nobody come fix it. Too much jungle to move or stash. Flipping Friday, gonna try to heat the house with space heaters until they’re done. Triple insulation blown attic dont fail me now.
When it rains it pours man.

32 Likes

Just had the same problem here with the heater. Thankfully I had a friend who owns a repair service so the grow space was OK.

Hope you the best with things

7 Likes

Dang @Tonygreen so sorry to hear about more misfortune on top of still feeling like shit :frowning: don’t push yourself too hard brother let your body get some energy to cope and defeat this shit!

6 Likes

If anyone sees any details I’m missing with the space heaters let me know. I’m thinkin keep bedroom doors and cabinets cracked so nothing freezes. I’m thinking the basement wont go under 50 no matter whar.

8 Likes

ok, thumbs up

6 Likes

Yeah depending on how cold its getting I would consider having one in the kitchen and bathroom if they are against exterior walls although if your house is like mine, my water comes up through my basement floor, so unless the house really froze wouldn’t think there would be problems with that…

just a thought

4 Likes

If temps drop let the water drip I sent you a direct on ig.

6 Likes

Other options are logistically impossible and I’m not gonna be the guy that fails after the wait and so many respected growers watching… and the big gb mom is just shy of 6 months ha.

16 Likes

your safety and health are more important than any seed run, and I don’t think anyone would fault you at this point for pulling the plug on this run if needed. We care about you WAY more than we care about any dang seeds. Do whatever you feel you need to do, we have your back here.

22 Likes

When I was a kid we ran the stove all winter ha!
If it got to it of course we’d put the kids first, I think itll be good unless I’m wholly underestimating shit!

Appreciate it folks! We bout to rock and roll!

21 Likes

Keep in mind that one of the most important steps you can take to stay healthy, especially when your immune system is compromised, is to keep warm. If your core body temperature drops you have lessened ability to fight off any infections and your immune system will be at risk. Flu viruses survive and are transmitted more easily in cold, dry air, so it’s reasonable to assume that the same may be true for COVID-19. Take care, and please stay safe.

17 Likes

MonkeyManMD

24 Likes

hey where did you get my photo? lol. No, not a Dr., just concerned

19 Likes

Dude, that’s awesome! :joy:

Yeah, monkeyman, you’re surely a great guy my friend.

Tony- if you had to pull the plug, nobody here would blame you one bit. Yes, we would like the seeds, but you are much more important buddy. Take care of yourself.

15 Likes

Im not apart of this seed run but I can agree with everyone here. Seeds aren’t at all more important then your health. But I can understand the mentality of wanting to fighting through. You need a grow partner. Get well soon @Tonygreen best wishes man.

8 Likes

No heat ! :scream: bro family first in all cases

We will gladly wait for a restart

I know it’s a pain in the ass , after the fire I was forced to take down everything and start over
But it gave me time to improve the space and start fresh

10 Likes