Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

this the thing about hempy buckets, hydro. Salts are not the only issue when it comes to healthy roots but thinking of doing something like a hempy bucket real soon. I got a bag of perlite chunks. I mean the size of marbles.

5 Likes

Alright weirdos, one of the glue leaners smells like chicken bullion or chicken ramen and gas. Lol… smh

19 Likes

Hmm… not sure how I take that, but sounds more appealing thank skunk, piss, or poop! I’d be interested in her offspring :raising_hand_man:t2:

7 Likes

Taste like chicken soup ha!

24 Likes

Dibs!! I wants some!

6 Likes

Kong’s chicken soup…

8 Likes

Monkey Soup for the soul

10 Likes

Good one to burn if u gotta cold

11 Likes

I tend to love the savory flavors and spices, and find I’m a bit allergic to the terp, the wife judges potency by how bad a sneezing fit I have when i am breaking up a bud. Love the buzz too…probably giving myself short doses of anaphylactic shock. Love when a good smoke overtakes your head with the warm and fuzzy blanket. I have a few of those isolated for breeding.

10 Likes

That would have been a great one to burn when you were sick!

I was laughing with a buddy about the pen ink pheno the other day.

8 Likes

Is this something new to the gene pool, or have you seen or heard of this before ?

5 Likes

At the stage of BX5 here traits begin to segregate, in short there is a healthy population of mostly homozygous plants and also groups of plants with weird traits as back crossing creates breakpoints in the dna so that large chunks of genes start getting swapped in blocks instead of individual pairs. That leads to cool weird stuff like the super sour bubble phenos that grow fast and with exaggerated node space, we’ve seen recessive bubblegum phenos pop up here and there, the blue ink, sours,skunk tones etc. etc. This one is new to me though. My wife says it smells like bad queso thats been sitting a few days (when did she smell that and did she feed it to me lol) but to me its all chicken boullion lol.
As you backcross the ratio of homozygous plants increases but there will always be phenos in spite of what some say. That causes trouble sometimes. what if you are at BX5 then select a heterozygous plant on accident to back cross??? Totally different BX6 will arise as opposed to if you select the homozygote.

32 Likes

Yeah, I was just curious about how that got missed after so many generations, maybe a pheno that’s normally culled got loose is showing up.

7 Likes

Recessives are a funny lot!

15 Likes

Count 24 Kolas in the top canopy, time to let her stretch her legs a bit, pulling back to about 30” from 1250 W HPS top 5 node on main branches are so close they have already closed up at 3 weeks.

also have thinned out the bottom third, so all energy is directed to bud production and canopy growth…

:metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes

GB bx5, original mom getting closer…

46 Likes

Trichs at 3 weeks with some shredder from its stable mate, Mayor McExodus Cheese .

21 Likes

I’ll take chicken any day over cat piss! :rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

or old man breath

6 Likes

Tony’s New Gear is live at GLG.

9 Likes