Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I said presumably we know where the seeds were sent not with the intention of rolling up on the guy, it would need to be a trans Atlantic drone strike if that was the idea but to see if the hugh green that received the seeds is the same guy that people had dealt with previously and not some one else in control of his account but i can see why it may of appeared otherwise.

1 Like

I didn’t see where @Tonygreen was threatened on here but it wasn’t his fault after they left his hands.
I also didn’t read all the posts on here.

11 Likes

I did what I was supposed to. If it breaks bad ill be here to pick up the pieces.

I have faith in Hughe so we see what happens.

35 Likes

Hate to be a bit off-topic but I have a bunch of back issues too, muscle spasms/locking up and a lot of nerve pain along my upper spine and neck. If I wanted to find the most medicinal pheno I can, (guessing that’d be a sour bubble leaner?) should I look in the RIL, the GB BX1 F1’s, or the GB BX5 S1 first? Those are the only 3 I got.

Thanks for any info you can provide sir!

I’ve scoured most of your posts across ICMAG, here, RIU, and maybe THCFarmer? So I was thinking the BX1 F1’s would be the best place to look from everything you’ve written but wanted to be sure before I start popping beans.

P.S. - Sorry for all the unwarranted BS coming your way from the hold-up on this group buy. You’re a standup guy and one of the most forthcoming with info on your own work. It is beyond greatly appreciated sir, and not just by me alone. Please don’t let the haters get to you, and keep on doing what you’re doing :+1:

20 Likes

That poor Bear was just trying to get his pack of seeds from Huge.

10 Likes

Gotta laugh about it, what else can you do

4 Likes

Kinda like the ag buy, lol

4 Likes

Haha well let’s wish the bear a speedy recovery, maybe he will ship the rest out to you guys

4 Likes

Wasnt hugh glass the character who inspired The Revenant?

5 Likes

In short: YES. From Wikipedia…

Hugh Glass (c. 1783 – 1833)[1][2][3] was an American frontiersman, fur trapper, trader, hunter, and explorer. He is best known for his story of survival and forgiveness after being left for dead by companions when he was mauled by a grizzly bear.

No records exist regarding his origins but he is widely said to have been born in Pennsylvania to Irish, possibly Scots-Irish, parents.[4] Glass became an explorer of the watershed of the Upper Missouri River, in present-day Montana, the Dakotas, and the Platte River area of Nebraska.[5] His life story has been the basis of two feature-length films: Man in the Wilderness (1971) and The Revenant (2015). They both portray the survival struggle of Glass, who (in the best historical accounts) crawled and stumbled 200 miles (320 km) to Fort Kiowa, South Dakota, after being abandoned without supplies or weapons by fellow explorers and fur traders during General Ashley’s expedition of 1823. Another version of the story was told in a 1966 episode of the TV series Death Valley Days, titled “Hugh Glass Meets the Bear”.

Despite the story’s popularity, its accuracy has been disputed. It was first recorded in 1825 in The Port Folio, a Philadelphia literary journal, as a literary piece and later picked up by various newspapers. Although originally published anonymously, it was later revealed to be the work of James Hall, brother of The Port Folio 's editor. There is no writing from Hugh Glass himself to corroborate the veracity of it. Also, it is likely to have been embellished over the years as a legend.[6][7]

3 Likes

and he isnt crazy about beautiful.

words of my mother that made my day

7 Likes

You got it. If go bx1f1 or the s1. Look in the shorter ones from sprout.

15 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen, the next time you find that blue Ink pheno, please hit me up before you chop her, I’d be very interested in getting a cutting if you don’t mind :crazy_face:

8 Likes

They also don’t want invasive species i.e. cannabis. There is actually a huge feral cannabis population in the midwest

4 Likes

Agreed. The laws do serve a good purpose. Just look at all the invasive animals, plants, bugs, fish and such everywhere. An invasive plant can trash an eco system choking out natural flora and messing things up for all critters including us.

7 Likes

looks like someone logged in here using Hugh’s account just a few hours ago, but again he failed to make any posts - let’s hope it’s him getting addresses together so he can ship out the seeds to everyone.

10 Likes

Tell me more please

Is it like the “bleeding” phenos I’ve heard of, with red sap?

5 Likes

I can tell you all exactly what happened.

@Hugh_Glass wanted to help people out, and decided up front that the enjoyment his fellow man received from his actions was sufficient payment for this project. Then it came time to do the work, and he realized — it’s actually a huge fucking project.

I don’t know if any of y’all have ever shipped >a dozen packs at a time, but it’s a fricken hassle. And then he has to do that a dozen more times, minimum.

We can’t say anything for sure, but the average person in this situation, distributing seeds out of the kindness of their heart, is stressing themself to death over having undertaken this endeavor. They’d likely be worried that the reputation they’ve spent all the is time building, is being eroded. And that’s all before taking into account all of the real world problems that seep into our thoughts and rob us of free-time.

So don’t get me wrong. I’ve got just as much money invested as most of y’all, and I can’t disagree that responding with one sentence a week could have satiated every single one of us. But let’s all learn this lesson with him; that distributing hundreds of packs of seeds isn’t a volunteer position. :joy:

33 Likes

Well said it’s a mental nightmare.

10 Likes

He talked about it in the seed growing. He said It’s a pheno if gorilla bubble that tastes and smells like blue pen ink, but no one can smoke even half a joint and not be passed out in an hour.

12 Likes