Too much nitrogen, Boron deficiency?

So I’m having issues with these heavy indica plants. The bud growth has stalled out and is not developing like it should. The weird thing is the male plant developed normal. The calyx’s are super small. It was pollinated since the first pistil was thrown.

Do you guys have any ideas? I have a few other plants that are sucking in bud development but most are normal.

3 Likes

that dot scares me, im not gonna say what i think it might be because i dont want it to be true. have you noticed any leaves with strong variegation? like one or two fans, maybe mid/lower?

1 Like

No that’s from a water droplet I think… why?

1 Like

Really just the lowers are starting to fade. They should be mid flower at this point…

These plants should be where the one next to it is.

Do you think it’s Septoria? I’ve never had that here In Oregon before. I did have one plant earlier this year though that had stem rot in the summer…

its outdoors out of your complete environmental control and septoria is everywhere this year. my experience is very close to yours and correcting feed was a pointless endeavor. plant just stopped drinking from the res after maybe 3 weeks after your stage now.

1 Like

Damn you may be right… the other plant has some rust spots too. I noticed some plants I threw in the worm bin had those spots. They didn’t spread though. I figured it was from water droplets.

1 Like

The plants are Sour Bubble which are super prone to mold outside too.

1 Like

some of mine were slightly cal deficient when they showed up on the leaves so it threw me off for a week or so. im sure people have tried applying fungicide but im not a bud sprayer… someone mentioned a treatment in @FieldEffect’s thread ill go search for it. out of likes. didnt want to be a downer just im becoming a little militant about the septoria since its destroying my neighborhood.

here you go: 2023 "Field of Dreams" - #883 by BudBusterPro

1 Like

I had some plants do this just recently. One got sick and the ones directly around them all just went to shit slowly but steadily. I couldn’t get nothing to work. I chopped the last one just yesterday.

It was a reveg plant that I had liked and wanted to keep. She came out of flower and vegged out quickly and easily. Then for, whatever reason, I couldn’t get a clone of her to take. I tried and tried everything I knew and nothing produced calluses let alone roots. I put her back in flower and things just went down hill. I had figured it was from my neglect, not getting on top of it quickly, but I also had 3 other plants that were around her that weren’t able to make it to harvest either. None of this is typical. I’ve had life kicking my ass lately so I’ve been less on top of things.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw your thread, I hope it’s not that. I’m hesitant to think it is because I’ve never seen it out here and it’s only affected these particular plants. But I wouldn’t rule it out either.

1 Like