Top Dry Herb Vaporizers 2021

This vaporizer used to be the FUGI

https://www.mainsmokeshop.com/phantom-vaporizer/

1 Like

Tinymight :100:

I think because they are smaller and don’t pay to be on the top10 lists you don’t hear about them but I don’t think there are any other devices that hit like this one. You can swap batteries so never limited with batteries when out and about. Totally changed the way I consume flowers

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty pretty happy with the XMAX Starry V3. It was the best price point vape I found at the time that was compact and allows any temp between 212F-464F.

I get about 5 good hits with my preference so far being @ 365F. It is a lighter high compared to smoking which I prefer. The best part is being able to taste all the flavors and also not coughing uncontrollably.

3 Likes

Ye olde, trusty “Firefly.” Solid as a rock, warm in the hand, easy on the lungs, simple to use. The ads say 45 minutes to fully charge the batteries, but I give it an hour+. Not a huge bowl, but super efficient. Easy to use, feels organic in that you raise or lower the temp, by how long you draw. I had the Firefly II but I couldn’t get the fussy electronic gizmos to work. Sold it. I hear the newer Firefly has dealt with the problem. For the past few months I’ve been having fun rolling joints in my little roller gizmo. Only problem is i smoke about half the joint and the rest gets in the compost. The cons (IMO) you have to plan an hour ahead, to charge the batteries. and cleaning, although simple, takes a little time, 2 cotton swabs, a tooth pick and a folded paper towel to get it sparkly clean which helps make draws easy.

3 Likes

it doesnt get much love anymore, but i absolutely loved my silver surfer

3 Likes

Nope, the Grouchy-One Rules!

Ban The Bag. Jus saying.

• Da Grouch
2 Likes

I’ll mention the dynavap as well , manual heat either a torch ( single flame) my recommendation or my old school alcohol lamp both get up to temp in ten seconds or less Load is a small 0.1 grams and does extremely well for me the first is pretty much terps and the following heat ups ( 3-4 ) get me what I need .

2 Likes

OMG @GrouchyOldMan that write-up is CLASSIC, I feel both educated and entertained right now!
Totally dig the KISS setup, and my mind is already turning over the possibilities for my own vaporizing gizmo! :laughing:

1 Like

I used to have this wild contraption that had a ceramic heating element in the tip, covered with a glass shield, and then a bowl that had the same inside diameter as the heated wand. You could put the bowl in a standard bong downstem, and then vape through the bong.
It was actually pretty crappy. :poop:

1 Like

Yessir!
The joys of those first few low temp vapes: Priceless.

Savor the terps!

Jus sayin.
PS, @ReikoX sez that metallic heating element = Bad. Ceramic heating element = Good. I dunno.

2 Likes

Personal preference I guess…

I know I can taste the metal when I hit a titanium nail vs quartz or ceramic…

4 Likes

Arizer solo. I’ve been using this for the past year and some change. The reason that I picked this up is that you can change the battery out with some hacks and also a decent amount of attachments such as a bubbler on the stem.

1 Like

E Nano IMO. I used to have a Volcano and it was nice but I got tired of having a spaceship on my table. This one is small, classy, discrete and extremely efficient. I get a good couple tokes or two off less than .1. Have an adapter for when I want to use it with glass. Mine has been on and ready to hit for about 7 years straight. Still as good as the day I got it. Simple yet effective.

4 Likes

Vaporizer to use at comfort of your home… for me definitely Volcano with its endless bags.

4 Likes

The Elev8r.

Can get all glass pathway. You heat it with a torch like a dab and then inhale. Can clear .5G in 2-3 pulls if you want. Or you can go low and slow and get a shit ton of hits from a bowl.

Drops into a normal bong/rig.

Best part is that it’s only $70. It will hit heavy and hard like combustion when you need it to. the flavor is awesome and the learning curve is light.

2 Likes

My partner uses an airizer solo 2.
I use a Silver Surfer and love it.

3 Likes

Nice one. I got the XMAX ACE. It has the same temps range, works well and has an ejection slide that kicks out the duff for you. The battery can be switch out on the go, which I really like. I got two extra batteries, so I’ll never be without.
I usually do a 335F 10 min session for the taste and then do a 375F 10 min one to get the rest of the goods before ejecting.
I’m definitely liking the Ace.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 175704

2 Likes

Ohh I like that ejection feature, would be more handy when traveling. Right now I have to stick a small metal prong in to clear it out.

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s one of the reason I picked this one. That and the battery removal ability and for $130 It’s not too expensive compared to what you could pay for similar vapes.

1 Like

WOW. I hate to sound like I got sponsored by xmax ACE (i’m not that lucky)…after reading all the posts thus far (and lots of researching other dry herb vaporizers), the XMAX ACE seems too good to be true at that price.
Do y’all know if the XMAX ACE lasts and is durable or is it built solid or like one of those flimsy made in china gadgets

I found this description of it.

The XMAX Ace is;
**portable convection / conduction hybrid
**dry herbs
**zirconia ceramic mouthpiece
**ceramic chamber
**20-second heat-up time
**full temperature control
**100% isolated airflow path
**212F to 464F
**a single rechargeable 18650 battery (not included)
**charged via micro USB cable

1 Like