Top Dry Herb Vaporizers 2021

Yessir!
The joys of those first few low temp vapes: Priceless.

Savor the terps!

Jus sayin.
PS, @ReikoX sez that metallic heating element = Bad. Ceramic heating element = Good. I dunno.

2 Likes

Personal preference I guess…

I know I can taste the metal when I hit a titanium nail vs quartz or ceramic…

4 Likes

Arizer solo. I’ve been using this for the past year and some change. The reason that I picked this up is that you can change the battery out with some hacks and also a decent amount of attachments such as a bubbler on the stem.

1 Like

E Nano IMO. I used to have a Volcano and it was nice but I got tired of having a spaceship on my table. This one is small, classy, discrete and extremely efficient. I get a good couple tokes or two off less than .1. Have an adapter for when I want to use it with glass. Mine has been on and ready to hit for about 7 years straight. Still as good as the day I got it. Simple yet effective.

4 Likes

Vaporizer to use at comfort of your home… for me definitely Volcano with its endless bags.

4 Likes

The Elev8r.

Can get all glass pathway. You heat it with a torch like a dab and then inhale. Can clear .5G in 2-3 pulls if you want. Or you can go low and slow and get a shit ton of hits from a bowl.

Drops into a normal bong/rig.

Best part is that it’s only $70. It will hit heavy and hard like combustion when you need it to. the flavor is awesome and the learning curve is light.

2 Likes

My partner uses an airizer solo 2.
I use a Silver Surfer and love it.

3 Likes

Nice one. I got the XMAX ACE. It has the same temps range, works well and has an ejection slide that kicks out the duff for you. The battery can be switch out on the go, which I really like. I got two extra batteries, so I’ll never be without.
I usually do a 335F 10 min session for the taste and then do a 375F 10 min one to get the rest of the goods before ejecting.
I’m definitely liking the Ace.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 175704

2 Likes

Ohh I like that ejection feature, would be more handy when traveling. Right now I have to stick a small metal prong in to clear it out.

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s one of the reason I picked this one. That and the battery removal ability and for $130 It’s not too expensive compared to what you could pay for similar vapes.

1 Like

WOW. I hate to sound like I got sponsored by xmax ACE (i’m not that lucky)…after reading all the posts thus far (and lots of researching other dry herb vaporizers), the XMAX ACE seems too good to be true at that price.
Do y’all know if the XMAX ACE lasts and is durable or is it built solid or like one of those flimsy made in china gadgets

I found this description of it.

The XMAX Ace is;
**portable convection / conduction hybrid
**dry herbs
**zirconia ceramic mouthpiece
**ceramic chamber
**20-second heat-up time
**full temperature control
**100% isolated airflow path
**212F to 464F
**a single rechargeable 18650 battery (not included)
**charged via micro USB cable

1 Like

I still maintain that the Solo 2 from Arizer is the best money I’ve spent on any weed accessory in 35 years of smoking.

Great build quality
100% glass path. Taste your buds!
Small enough to be carried around but still powerful
Battery isn’t easily swappable but it lasts for days on a single charge
Customize your session to the exact temp and duration you prefer

8 Likes

If I wasn’t such a 1-hitter fiend I’d have gotten one as well :hugs:

1 Like

Hello fastarkid. I have had the Ace for a couple of months, So I cant say it will last forever. But the design and the fact that it is a solid piece, heavy in hand makes me say it should last for a good while. The air flow comes from the bottom of the unit and seems easy to clean with pipe cleaners. It comes with replacement screens for above and below the ceramic element and a upper air flow replacement piece I have yet to utilize. I am using this unit for dry herb only because I have different piece for concentrate and I don’t want to gunk up the Ace with concentrate but it does comes with a concentrate cup you can insert, if that’s what you like. If you keep the tool clean it should last a long time.
Over all I would say it is a great deal at its price and it ticked all the boxes I was looking for, with degree temp control, removable battery and good tasting vapor with out burning the product. The ejection slide is just a bonus I haven’t seen anywhere else. I would repurchases it for sure.
The description you posted above is somewhat wrong as it is a conduction only heater but it does come with a battery.

2 Likes

Anyone use or try the “sticky bricks” vapes ?

2 Likes

Pax 3 is my favorite followed by dynavape m

2 Likes

21zvwVdZ7aS.AC_SY580
The combustion vape that I use Yocan Evolve D plus

1 Like

Check out " Dynavap M 2021 "

3 Likes