TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@VAkish mind giving @Mordecai a tutorial bro?

3 Likes

See what you forgot on the stove @MissinBissin one was a BBW cut, the other FPOG. Oh well there’s always next time brother

4 Likes

No problem. The way I do it is really simple. I just save all my frosty trimmings (not the fan leaves) and small buds I don’t feel like trimming. I’ll put it in Ziploc bags in the freezer or do it in my shed when it’s cold enough outside. My trim tray has a 150 micron screen in the bottom of it. I dump a pile of the trimmings on it(more than what is in the picture) and lightly rub/tap/shake it, with my hand, for a few minutes. It’s best to do it when both the material and temperature is as cold as possible. When I press it into rosin I just fill the bags about 1/3 full and press at 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 120 seconds.

It’s simple for this ol’redneck hippie! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Mordecai @TopShelfTrees1

0529231125b

10 Likes

I just dump a load of shake into my 160u bubble bag and give it a double shake.

Easy as hell and takes 5 minutes.

6 Likes

Hey it’s 1234 o’clock. Afternoon y’all

2 Likes

This is something I need too.

GTA 3 had some good radio stations/songs in the cars. Haha.

You still running the rdwc in here, or is it some media now?

3 Likes

Excellent, that’s what i’m looking for, easy, simple, clean, heathy, good shit boys, I appreciate you

3 Likes

Muscle spasms, muscle and back pain relief. @Nitt that’s a big club you’re in. Lots of searching. Jaw’s Lime OGEE is good. SVF OG. My recent heavy is Old Timer’s Stash. Very effective. Like with nute adds, right @shag , verity in what you smoke.

5 Likes

Running coco now bro, RDWC will be seen again Soon though, promise

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Here I get ready to catch up on your stuff and start right off with 0 likes. :slight_smile:
Here’s a few that I wished I’d had. lol

4 Likes

@MoBilly you get the award for liking the most people! You’re pretty tolerant of boneheads…like myself.

2 Likes

If I don’t show tolerance for others, how can I expect it to be shown to myself? lol
My children would tell you their side of the story as “Dad wasn’t a tolerant man”. And they would be right. But the rest of the people on this planet aren’t the ones I was responsible for raising to be decent folk either.

5 Likes

I appreciate you raising kids to be adults. It was our goal. They make better decisions than I did.

2 Likes

Thank you. And back at you. I appreciate anyone that puts out the effort it takes. My kids turned out fine. The old ways are sometimes better than the way things seem to be done now days though. I won’t go into that though. lol
Some would be offended at the way I still see the world.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sadly it’s getting some are offended by pretty much every and anything.

7 Likes

And they have a check valve on the flow of their “tolerance”.

4 Likes

Wasn’t easy a lot of the time. Goal wasn’t to be their friend, have them think I’m cool or something stupid. Now their our greatest friends and allies. I have some good friends and allies here in OG too. Pretty quickly too.
Recently had some unpleasant stuff to deal with. Oh well. Still do, but I’m not alone unless I want to be.
@MoBilly my gratitude list is way bigger than my snivel list.

2 Likes

Certain things don’t deserve tolerance.

Being offended is not a position.

Raising them to make their own decisions is the best you can do.

I don’t have kids so what do I know.

3 Likes

If you haven’t gotten up 3 nights in a row at 2AM to treat a 2 year old with an ear infection. Not much.

6 Likes

Well I have a dog who I’ve had to wake up at 3am to take out to shit in the middle of winter.

Thus: parenting expert.

4 Likes