TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

This one looks awesome!

2 Likes

Gas Drawls /CDLC 42F

17 Likes

Stinkiest is definitely the BBW/Chem-D just that raunchy , garlicy Chem funk! One has that burnt rubber background :drooling_face: but that khalifa mints has this unique funk that cuts through everything, I’ve been so obsessed with it the last year I swear that smell/taste is burned in my brain so it instantly translates as I open the door! The Soylent Green are DANK and funky/skunky with an almost fecal note to them, and then like a mechanics shop when you walk in, oil/gas/grease etc. funky! @ifish

10 Likes

My favourite though is between Soylent green and khalifa mints…. Always my first two reaches as I open the door, plus they are both unique from your standard funk which intrigues me even more. @shag @ShiskaberrySavior

8 Likes

“An almost fecal note” ? A new description you picked up from the wine and turd industry? Hmmm.

4 Likes

When are you reversing that Khalifa mints lol and hitting evvvvverything : )

3 Likes

Hahaha. Mornin fellas. Time to go take my nephew some dirt. He’s showing an excellerated interest in gardening. Bought him a few blue berry plants yesterday. I caught him snapping off branches and leaves at the nursery to take them home to propagate into new plants. My man makes my heart super happy.

7 Likes

All look fantastic…nice work man!!!

4 Likes

I’ve had my grandkids in the yard all along. My grandson Weston will be 6 in September. Someplace I have photos of him pulling himself up on 30 gallon pots. At 2 he was sticking his head in looking around, just like I was. Pretty fun.

4 Likes

Morning. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Afternoon :wink:

4 Likes

Evening : )

6 Likes

and it’s 8:35 in the evening for me now. almost good night :wink:
great collection of chemist family!

3 Likes

Good morning friends. Hope everyone had an awesome day/night. I ended up going to paint a buddies bathroom and entrance hallway yesterday in exchange for a wash machine /bubble bags and a trim bin all brand new in boxes. Can finally start making my own hash again :raised_hands:t2:

13 Likes

You gonna do fresh frozen : )

3 Likes

Definitely some, I’ve got a ton of stuff in mind but it’s been a looong time since I made it myself as we had a hash and everything else maker for many years(long story) but that’s no longer pheasible so I’ve been working on getting my own equipment since my stash ran out, now I need a press , bad. I’m gonna do fresh frozen from buds, I’m gonna do the sugar leaf and little buds regular and I’m going to do some dry sift as well, I’d really love to be able to make rosin again as that’s my favourite next to flower

5 Likes

Hey bud. Love keeping up with your grows and this thread. The last couple of years I’ve been dry sifting all my trim and little buds. After that I put it in 37 micron bags and press it. It turns out pretty good for using in edibles and dabbing. I’ve got a mountain of dry sift that I just press when I want a little batch. Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

9 Likes

Hey @VAkish nice to hear from you bro, that’s a great idea. As I’ve usually got a ton as well lately, I’m on a mission for a press this year so I can have my delicious rosin stockpile again among other things. Thanks for the advice and for stopping by, much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Couple of shots of the zen side right before lights out last night.

21 Likes

“dry sift” = Working over a screen to trim and buck or actually put the material on a screen and give it a shake? What does the tool look like? What’s your process? Need to be doing this myself and would like a little info on relaxed style of hash making, some methods seem very tense and anxious, lol. Thanks for sharing your dabs looks awesome.

5 Likes