TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@ColeLennon
Thanks for the song, I have not heard that one in a while.
Dunno why, because I love that fuckin song! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am listening again. :sunglasses:

1 Like

All kids are confused and most hate their parents until they don’t. Gay and Trans are such a small population that for anyone to make the assumption that it is some great big problem plaguing society is just ignorant.

5 Likes

I guess u missed the part where I said on tv…. Perhaps read my entire post before talking ISH

3 Likes

No I read it. I referring to just that.

At that I bud you adieu, gonna go hit the bag before I hit something else

6 Likes

I was referring to the right wing media and how it demonizes gay-trans community and youth. Like these are the real problems facing generations. Please…

5 Likes

I saw a really interesting video a few days ago about kids and how when they hit 13 or 14 a switch flips and the parents become the biggest idiots on the planet. Kids will seek out other adults and 100% hang on every word they say even if it’s exactly what their parents said, and told their parents to fuck off over it. This is hardwired into human biology. It’s what caused young boys to leave their tribe and search out neighboring tribes to keep from unknowingly inbreeding. So it’s of the most importance to provide an environment with good friends who have equally good parents that you trust to not steer your kids wonky. Whatever your value system may be. It’ll look different for everyone.

7 Likes

Word. Takes a tribe. Most of us have forgotten that.

2 Likes

Look at govt’s population control methods, if you doubt they are real I can post govt. documents.
Then we have things like planned parenthood.

And on TV back then we had brady bunch a broken family, the partridge family was broken, different strokes was broken.
I could go on.
It seems like an agenda to me.

What do we have now?
Every show today has gay and trans characters.
Now truly I do not care if you are having sex with catfish, but I don’t need to know about it.
Keep that shit to yourself.
I mean no disrespect to anyone.
That goes for @TopShelfTrees1 railing his wife so hard the pictures were falling off the wall…I don’t need to hear that shit either.
Again, I mean no disrespect to anyone, I believe in total freedom and would never keep anyone from doing anything they wanted to do within reason of course.

But what happened to keeping private shit private? :thinking:

7 Likes

Yeah. My nieces and nephews have just come to age where they are coming to me and my wife to get answers about the world. I’m glad to fill the roll because everyone else in their life is some kind of piece of shit.

4 Likes

Be very careful who you call your friends because you will become them.

6 Likes

It is not every show. That is a huge exaggeration. We see more of diversity because we have tons of channels/streaming platforms. First amendment. Free Expression. Diversity. Change the channel. That is also a right. Thank God we have them. Could be watching Russian broadcast TV. :us:

3 Likes

That’s deep. I was being facetious. That’s deep “that’s what she said”

2 Likes

That is pretty profound. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
A good example, a good friend moved to KY he came back with a Southern accent. :thinking:

Ok fair enough, that was an exaggeration, but I do feel bombarded.

I agree 100% with ya there.

Amen brother!

3 Likes

“What the Fuck” :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not just all jokes you know.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I got jokes I’ll give you that.

2 Likes

Hey enough with the laughing. My man said hes not just a piece of meat!

2 Likes

You got somethin

3 Likes