TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

My dog is a very odd duck. Mrs Foreigner will say “why don’t you just make him do X?” And I’ll say he’s a very weird boy and he does and goes where he likes.

I’m not going to force him.

But I’m still going to top his food because I’m a big suck.

4 Likes

I’m a bit weird. I’ve liked liver and onions since I was 6 years old

2 Likes

Liver good.
Liver treats not fit for human consumption.

1 Like

Yup, you are weird! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Foie gras is fantastic.

1 Like

You buy those tiny round ones, the big bag @Foreigner ?

I don’t even know what that is tbch

They are bone shaped and pale tan and very small.

1 Like

It’s goose liver where the goose has literally been force fed with a funnel so it’s liver gets all fatty and delicious.

2 Likes

Lightly seared, delicious.

It’s delicious, just don’t like to think about the process

I’ve been buying these little round ones (blue buffalo) I think, idk she picked em out once by sniff test, now I just always get em. So many damn varieties it’s insane going in there deciding lol but she loves it, cuz she gets all the attention from everyone shopping “ahh look how cute” “oh is that your baby girl” lol big suck she is she soaks it right up and gets every last scratch and treat out of them. God the personalities they have huh ?

They sure know how to milk it. Cute, and knows it.

1 Like

That’s crazy, some of the crap we do to animals for food? And who TF came up with them, idk if I wanna meet that guy , I have questions?Like how did they ever get the poor turkey to swallow a duck whole? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They don’t they cram it up the ass cavity.

Can’t like that one, sorry :disappointed: that’s my go to joke for tur duck in. And tbh I wasn’t a big fan, duck is gamey, greasy af imo

Yeah I was thinking they should shove a quail in there too. Quail is really nice.

1 Like

That the little tiny one, looks like a mini chicken? Idk I’ve had all sorts of rich people food and stuff like that but always despised the portions. When it comes to those 5/6/7/8 course dinners I’m ALWAYS starving lol. I can’t remember quail though. I’d try it though 100% and why not add another bird, especially a less gamey one.

Yeah those ones. They’re kind of a pain to eat but they are very good. You can get them sans fanciness at many Greek restaurants.

Pigeon is good too. But don’t call it pigeon, it’s squab.

2 Likes

Haha my wife is Italian. Like her family is straight off the boat from Calabria. They love their pigeon and rabbit and dandelions. Was definitely a culture shock at 15-16yo coming to dinner seeing these things but most I eventually tried, still No pigeon though lol

1 Like