TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

4 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Thank You :v:t3:

3 Likes

Love it! Please start with Season 2, that’s when Danny Devito shows up & it really gets good. They got the concept for their show from the Trailer Park Boys, so its Canadian inspired :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

I’m feeling bad I practically stole abunch from the thrift store. 10 cents for small ones, a quarter for big ones. Green stakes too. Plastic and fabric pots.
I’ve got a lot over time just checking in. Airpots were my recent score.

7 Likes

Morning gents👋🏻

5 Likes

Ya I’m jealous of your scores. You really got airpots there too? For what 14cents? :weary: I need to go Cali thrift shopping! The ones here suck and charge like 12$ a t shirt for unbranded white shirts :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

4 Likes

When is harvest ?

2 Likes

A few Will start coming down in the next few days most likely, amber dependant . Couple are on the verge @Jetdro

5 Likes

6 pots. $5 for all. New. The one I go to has been there 50 years. Staffed by special ed folks. Cool place. The have a big nursery with plants. My wife spends lots there. 12 minutes away and out of the fog belt.

4 Likes

So awesome! Wow

2 Likes

:star_struck: wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

6 Likes

31 Likes

Hot dam TST! That’s a sweet photo dump!:star_struck::gem:
You sure are good at getting your plants to express themselves to the fullest. :+1::v:

8 Likes

Thank you @Budderton i appreciate it very much :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning fam. The flower garden is looking great!

5 Likes

Lookin real nice in there : )

4 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:
Very nice photos!

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones @ifish @InTheWoods Thanks Guys ! Coming to a close quickly over here. Looking forward to sampling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes