TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I try but fail miserably 99% of the time in real life, SO MUCH easier online when I think before I speak lol

3 Likes

IMG_4735

5 Likes

Sup bud. Happy Monday to ya! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Same to you @blowdout2269 just about to go for a run. Trying to get back in shape over here. Hiked my favourite fishing spot last week and almost died in full gear so it’s time to get off my ass and get fit again I suppose . Not looking forward to this though I’ll admit

6 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , follow @Tonygreen on Insta. Man’s a fucking inspiration. When you’re walking, act like the weed connection is gonna leave if you don’t hustle.
And a fine good morning to you, and the rest of you trolls.

4 Likes

Top of the morning to all!

More of the hiker type than the running. More power to you brotha, Gotta stay healthy!

:joy: Code red, Time to sprint!

3 Likes

This was yesterday morning. Morro Rock. Gibraltar of the Pacific. @TopShelfTrees1 all those birds…something has a bait ball on the move. I usually only walk here if it’s cold or windy. Less people to avoid.

17 Likes

Yes! Gorgeous brother, absolutely gorgeous ! Just got back did a run, then some stairs. Then a protein shake at the nearby gym and “kind of” ran back home.
Only a fisherman sees the bait ball and the corresponding predators that follow, I love it! That’s a helluva spot I’ve always been jealous of your views on your walks from what you’ve shared. Hope you are having a great day @crownpoodle :facepunch:t2: and all my other friends

5 Likes

Whats up brother @JAWS what you sayin today?

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful spot! I’d be spending lots of time there :grin:

4 Likes

am i saying something ?.

humm …

4 Likes

Your work speaks volumes. Nuf said…

5 Likes

did just hit the CHEESE–ALIEN TECH & CHEM 4 BC1 with some CHEM D BC1 pollen, could be something we shall see.

peace …

8 Likes

Happy Juneteenth everybody!

4 Likes

Sweet! Gonna be killer for sure! Just wondering what you were up to today brotha man? That’s all

3 Likes

Khalifa Mints in all her glory check out this sexy bitch brother @Mithridate

26 Likes

Chem D #1

20 Likes

Chem De La Chem /Gas Drawls #1

28 Likes

Chem De La Chem / Gas Drawls #2

28 Likes

Big Bad Wolf (foxtail city)

27 Likes