TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Thanks brotha :facepunch:t2: @Jetdro

3 Likes

I love the Grove Bags, but I didn’t find anything special about the fresh frozen bags. In fact, they are so bit it took longer to fill them and they didn’t freeze as fast. So I will be sticking to the 1 gallon zip lock freezer bags. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I need to find some time to get up in the mountains for a good hike. Really need to be exercising more too. I’m slacking big time since I quit PT. I actually look forward to having to shovel my ass off at work sometimes. Between that and my yard, it’s the best stretch I get for my back lol.
Where’d you purchase your Grove Bags from?

5 Likes

Some real beauties in there :clap:

6 Likes

Trust me I’ve been procrastinating for way too long, and hopefully I can keep it up at least somewhat. Think I need a gym pass again. Ugh more $
Got my grove bags at indoor farmer bro, prices aren’t bad .

5 Likes

@Player0685 thanks brother :pray:t2: I appreciate you very much :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Glad I didn’t grab many then, the texture seems off/weird on them and flimsy too. Thanks for sharing @ReikoX

1 Like

Good morning friends and fam.

6 Likes

Good morning brother.

4 Likes

I’m thinking that with so much technology contained in the Grove Bags, dealing with Maintaining moisture, that it only applies outside of the freezer.

Once its Cold, and frozen, there is No Need to do ANY maintaining of moisture, in the Freezer !

Thaw your buds in the Freezer bags. Then use the Groves to Maintain RH.

I do not see a need for the Bag to Breath, in the Freezer. (Undue Stress ?)

9 Likes

How goes it this morning @DougDawson and the other Doug @MissinBissin …. Just back from a lil jog, suns shining, birds chirping, and I’m huffin and puffin :laughing: it’s a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning Shagerino! @shag how are you doing today ?

4 Likes

Good morning brother man, and happy belated Father’s Day to ya.

Tired. :pleading_face:
Spent the last 2 days at Cedar Point with my daughter.
I think the statement goes something like…I am not as young as I used to be.
But I had the time of my life.
I am moving quite slowly today.
Thanks for askin’!
How is your day going so far?

6 Likes

Damn, Tops. You have some beautiful flowers. Bet you can’t wait for harvest.

5 Likes

Just working away as normal. Always lots to do.

5 Likes

My day is going great so far, and I intend to keep it that way, thank you :pray:t2: Cedar Point huh? Nice, I haven’t been to a real/big amusement park in 5-6 maybe 7 years sadly. Some carnivals etc. but nothing special, I despise the crowds but love the rides and attractions very much lol go figure :face_with_raised_eyebrow: got some gardening work to catch up on today, and laundry as well . Fun times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

@BigMike55 you bet your ass I can’t. Especially as I’ve been getting lower and lower for over a month now it’s almost scary! Bet I have 1.5-2 ounces and it’s not my best work either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you :pray:t2:

@DougDawson thats what I figured brother, same shit different day huh? :laughing: don’t work too hard .

5 Likes

Looking great! Sounds like it’ll arrive just in time also!
Good morning

6 Likes

That is good selection I need to order some more.

5 Likes

Yes it’s definitely cutting it close, not often I’m concerned about the next one for my smoke but I’m glad I’ve got a nice variety in there too. Plus the homies @Jetdro @MissinBissin and @Budderton all helped me get through as well, much respect :facepunch:t2: thank you guys :pray:t2:

6 Likes