TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I was in the same place until a week ago or so. I’m smoking on some uncured Frankenstein today. But it’s dry to smoke and dam good already. Sucks to get down to the bottom of the barrel you don’t lack much tho. Nice frickin grow.

7 Likes

@BigMike55 Respect :facepunch:t2: I finally got my hands on a Frankie cut so as soon as I can squeeze him in , I’m flowering one out. Have been told she’s funky! Great buzz and tasty! And if you can smoke not long after chop with no or little to no cure you know it’s that good good :wink:

7 Likes

@MissinBissin you are probably right in regards to the freezer groves, just makes sense tbch

3 Likes

Today’s going to be a good day, I can feel it :+1:
Late mornin to ya @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Yezzir, let’s make it so @Gonzo we have definitely got this :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

I can tell you this. I’m pretty fucked up right now with ZERO cure.

6 Likes

Big Bad Wolf #3 simply incredible! love round heads :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

The missus would flip if she saw the jars. I show her full ones getting a cure on. Some nice buds of a few put aside for when SHE asks for me to grind something for her. I’ll tell her “last call” on something, giving her 1st dibs. “That’s mine” followed by “what’s next”. She hasn’t run out of smoke since we got married.

4 Likes

Don’t leave me out. I’ll contribute to a good day.

4 Likes

Eveeryone says Frankie is very good. Ive had her for almost a year, not run her yet, need to change that.
I also have her fem seeds from JPS

6 Likes

My Frankie’s from JPS! The smells are funky dank dirty laundry. Smoked a lower two days that snipped off and let air dry for a few days. Super sweet funk. Love it!

17 Likes

Really digging the look of the Soylent Green. I am waiting to read a smoke report on those in coming weeks. I want to hunt a male from several packs if those phenos you’ve got are consistently smelly, tasty and maybe even powerful.

Curious if @jaws has hunted a male from that line.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Killing it…all your plants are looking stellar.

4 Likes

no sir i was lucky last time i grew them when i got a decent male to make more seeds from, i was crazy low on stock and thought i might lose that strain so i made seeds for that reason mainly in that round. i thought it was a decent piece for-sure but TOP seems to like her very much so ya…

peace …

5 Likes

Oooh now I’m even more intrigued! Very nice, love the smell description as well! And @BigMike55 says she smokes good pre cure! Yup I have gotta throw her down!

4 Likes

@Shevchenko @Skyf @PatioMat thank you guys! Much respect…… so close! Grabbing some samplers tomorrow

4 Likes

Good night fam!

3 Likes

Good night @Indicana_Jones have a great one. Sleep well :sleeping:

5 Likes

Every time I try to go to sleep OG drags me back in.

4 Likes

Good mornin’ @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes