TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Blue Dream definitely throws down. 14.7 is a nice haul!

3 Likes

Hell ya it is! See KILLED IT! First run, atta boy @Jetdro ATTA BOY👊🏻

1 Like

My type of trim too. Haha. I don’t have time for that perfect manicuring these days. Probably because I don’t sell any, but still, it’s such a hassle.

2 Likes

Test sample

9 Likes

Well shit, that’s all trimmed up nice. Haha

Edit: Hit it with the brush. Nice!

2 Likes

5 second brush job

I won’t smoke leaf

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing those brushes for sure. I just use my finger before I smoke it. Haha

1 Like

Ya they do look pretty cool ! Nice Jet hope she’s terpy as f@&k!

about to find out …

Hey top got date tonight
Wish me better luck than last time :sunglasses:

Yeah
Good weed

8 Likes

I’d smoke it :joy:
Nice Haul! Love a good blue dream. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

What?? :exploding_head:
You sir need too. One of my favorite smokes.

3 Likes

Beautiful high

6 Likes

Best daytime smoke for me. The lingering flavor after every hit. It’s such an addicting taste I run thru it every time I get some.

4 Likes

Been about 10 years. Got introduced to it. Bubba Kush, Master Kush, Grape Lime Rickey and Kryptonite in Arcata all at the same time. I was set for awhile.

3 Likes

Haven’t had Blue Dream in 5 or so years, beautiful strain to grow and awesome smoke. Miss that cut.

4 Likes

They sure do love those Raspberry Lime Rickey’s in the Boston area. Grape Lime Rickey is a clever name.

4 Likes

Fuckin tennis balls @Jetdro get mad attention.

3 Likes

@Jetdro i expect a report afterwards. You’ve got this brother :facepunch:t2: have fun. Nice. Also birthday Cannagar tomorrow? Can’t believe I saved it and 2 buds this long! Time to celebrate :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I appreciate the comment.
You too @TopShelfTrees1

Yeah, my boy was still really into Mickey. I did it for him. And surprisingly, it wasn’t that tough. Though it probably took like two hours! :joy:

2 Likes

All caught up. I am not sure I’ve seen legit blue dream. The name game is insane…. ruins the rep of so many great strains.
Glad the puppy is doing well.

2 Likes