TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@MyLittleGrundle awesome! Thank you there’s a ton of June birthdays huh? I hope your day is absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

They smoke way different. Bit less flavor, WAY smoother, bettn you will like it !

4 Likes

I’ve been itching to smoke it for so damn long I’m just stoked to get her fired up!!bet I sleep real good tonight :wink: got a few special nugs from my mentor and some almost clear rosin too. Gonna be a good one :wink:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the cannagar completely

3 Likes

Thank you brother! Thank you ALL!

3 Likes

Tops B-Day. Happy B-Day. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

happy BIRTH DATE my brother hope you have a good one with your loved ones.

peace …

3 Likes

happy birthday!!! hope you have a nice day with the family!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :cake: :cake: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey, happy birthday TST, ya old timer! Have a super awesome day!!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Hope your birthday is TopShelf!!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much EVERYONE! You guys have made this hazy ass day a lot brighter, love this place and all of you for taking the time out to wish me well. :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Now get that stupid party hat off and put your clothes on. :rofl:

3 Likes

@ColeLennon oops! Sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

I had liked today for all of 15-20 minutes no joke! Couldn’t even cover my own thread :man_facepalming:t2:
You guys have all made my day big time!

6 Likes

I’m sending you some likes in a coin flip with a washer…Happy Birthday!

Don’t spend them all in one place! :grin:

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you sir exactly what I need @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Happy birthday bud!

3 Likes

Thank you @Tejas :green_heart:

3 Likes

All the best for your bday TopShelf have a great day mate :+1: :dash:

3 Likes

Well seeing as my day is almost over I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes and all the love! I truly feel loved and appreciated and I had an awesome day here with you all, I’ve got mad love for OG and all of you and can’t say enough how special I feel this place is as I know here…. I’ve ALWAYS got a friend to talk to, a brother to listen to my BS and self pity without judgement and a helping hand if need be, I am blessed to be here NOW with all of you and I truly cannot thank you enough for making this day so great and so memorable! Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank You :pray:t3:

11 Likes