TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@MarsHydro i received an absolutely epic birthday/Father’s Day gift from you today and cannot thank you enough truly :pray:t3: it was an awesome surprise!

5 Likes

Happy birthday don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and if ya do don’t name it after me. Your on your own now.

4 Likes

Haha sound advice brother, truly sound advice :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMIE :metal:

Feel terrible I didn’t get a thread started this AM for you. I’ll definitely get it next year! Setting my calendar now.

Edit: I see @DougDawson started one. Awesome!

DYvPl5UVAAAZu5T

6 Likes

Good morning fam! A little slow this morning but no worse for wear! Again thank you all for yesterday :facepunch:t2:
@Gonzo its funny you say that as I expected it would be you if one was started but Doug was all over it. Honestly for a lazy birthday mostly at home in the haze it was an awesome one with good friends (all of you)

5 Likes

Glad you had a good day pal. Now get real tricky and have another great day. Mars-Hydro huh?

3 Likes

That’s the plan brother. Thank you :pray:t3: yes I won a ts1000 for Father’s Day and ironically it showed up on my birthday :partying_face:

7 Likes

Wasn’t aware of the light. Nice!

1 Like

Been blessed lately for sure! A nice change I very much welcome :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Saw our friend in Detroit has the worst air quality in the world last night. Yikes! Careful out there.

2 Likes

City right next to Us was the worst in Canada almost 10x my buddy video chatted me for my bday, took me out back to look at his monster plants and you couldn’t see them until he got within a couple feet, nuts! They actually put out a driving ban there it was so bad! Thorold Ontario it’s 10 mins down the road too

3 Likes

My friends outside Halifax said it’s not too bad…Get some X-rays this morning. Schedule an MRI while I’m there. See if we can at least find out what’s generating the back pain.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Really hope you get to the bottom of it, I’m all too familiar with back pain and it gets old real quick, ruins quality of life when real bad too (at least for me but I’m a pussy when it comes to pain big time) my wife is like superwoman and I’m a big baby lol. How’s wifey doing?

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen what ya up to today? Workin in the field of dreams ? I’ve gotta say I’m envious of your huge opportunity. Hope you absolutely kill it!

I’m working in the field of dreams! It’s super cool they just need to open up stores so we can actually sell our crop and get paid :disappointed:
After so much time hiding it’s awesome working in the field :grin:
It’s been fun trying to figure out pure outdoor after being indoors for so long

3 Likes

How Perfect is That!
Could not have worked-out better @TopShelfTrees1
Good Karma and its going to be really versatile.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised! Although it’s another small one I’ll make it work. Mix and match for now I suppose. A huge blessing regardless I’m actually contemplating grabbing a second one if I like this and can find it cheap af! As 2 of those would be perfect for my 4x4 Veg or my mother tent, I’m getting there , slowly but surely! Need a couple new carbon filters too cuz you can smell Kush a block away atm :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hell ya brother :facepunch:t2: I absolutely love it! You’ve got this most definitely

1 Like

Might even see use as a Side-lite, later in Flower

1 Like