TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Lmao, I ordered from them once a few years ago, expensive and they sent the completely wrong beans. Then wanted me to risk sending them back on my dime and reimburse me when they showed up. That or I could have a discount code… Told em to take a hike

3 Likes

lmao wtf… any other bank would have just sent your proper order and let you keep the beans. fkn crooks.

2 Likes

Well, we got the same one! The wedding cake was fire, Dosi never even popped and I sent the rest to Santero as he asked for them. Never again I tell ya

3 Likes

Absolutely ludicrous, what a joke! So ya guys DO NOT ORDER FROM True North Seed Bank. Please :pray:t3:

3 Likes

drooling bro. hell fkn yes going to be some pay off there

2 Likes

LOL my wedding cake never popped the dosi did and was pretty terpy and nice the blue dream was ok i forget what else came with it but just not worth the price could have got something from inhouse or who ever else lol

3 Likes

Lmao right, that was with me paying their stupid guaranteed delivery insurance too :rofl:

2 Likes

100% wasn’t worth it, I’m jealous I wanted the dosi so bad! I bought it for dosi/cake as they were literally the only company offering both at the time not in crosses. The other was gelato, which I sent to San as those strains are tough to get over there. Honestly I’ve grown 4 things from Canuk all were pretty good. Their OG Kush was almost identical to OG #18 (the old one)
Wedding cake was spot on vanilla deliciousness in fact 2 people still run the cut I found 8 years ago. And their Canuk cookies was good too (freebie) it was almost identical minus colour to my Forum cut. So as far as Spanish recreations go,Canuk is decent but True North sucks balls and sadly they are affiliated :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Oh ya I forgot about that Scam too! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Sorry you’re under a bit. Maybe some tea with lemon and honey. A big dollup of cannabutter if available. A few grams of keif will work too.

2 Likes

Similiar to my WC???

Definitely close, little difference

2 Likes

which is better, ya know ???

1 Like

I did not bring enough coffee to be at this playground for…going on two hours, lol

3 Likes

I’d say yours, but it was epic stuff for sure. That’s when I fell in love with wedding cake. It was S1’s of im sure that cut, more vanilla than anything though. I grew them in the earliest rendition of autopots and they did awesome tbh but I still retired them all that grow, that’s when I went current culture nutes/Veg/flower and clones.

4 Likes

Sometimes I load up a thermos when I go out. All the way to my back yard. I get too stoned and lazy to get up and go in for more. At least 2 cones. A cookie or 2. Snickerdoodles with cannabutter. Extra lighters. Cats.
A notebook and pen. I need to keep track of what isn’t getting done. Oh…I need to keep track of what I need to start next, which changes constantly. Very important.
Something else I’m sure.

4 Likes

Haha this has me and my buddy laughing our asses off he says “I know the feels brother trust me :stuck_out_tongue: “ as do I

1 Like

:laughing: that’s awesome! I was picturing you making multiple trips to carry stuff out back, then coming back in like oh ya, cat in each arm, cone in mouth comes walking out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and the notebook part I know all to well !

2 Likes

Sup. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m a yard pisser, so don’t need to go in for that.

4 Likes