TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Aren’t we all ?

3 Likes

I grew up with two sisters. I didn’t even know we had a bathroom until I was 14. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, well it was kind of an unplanned stop. Spur of the moment type of thing!

Lol?

2 Likes

@crownpoodle is the cat father of Morro Bay …. :laughing:

1 Like

The WC 3 months in a Grove, in my cooler… :evergreen_tree: :boom: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Don’t remind me, smoked the last on my birthday! Love and miss that shit already! And 2+ months out does not excite me either :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

you can pull some off her at week 7 …STILL KILLER…let her go a FULL 10 weeks

1 Like

Maui and Leo the tripod. Norwegian Forrest Cats. My daughter had to move so we got them. These guys are great. They see me pack a cone and wait by the back door.

7 Likes

Haha Charlii is the exact same, tray comes out she perks up, watches me side eyed the whole time, when I put clips in she knows it’s close so she gets up and starts making her way to one of the doors, it’s hilarious actually

3 Likes

Idk if I’ve ever heard of a Norwegian Forest cat :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

LMAO…my pack knows too…when tray goes back under coffee table…

ITS ON…

3 Likes

Real similar to Maine Coons.

2 Likes

So cool how they come to know it’s time! Animals are so much more intelligent than we give credit for.

4 Likes

When I was a road warrior, Willie the Beagle rode shotgun. We both needed to piss at the same time.

4 Likes

Good old willie! Rest in paradise :pray:t3: at least his name will live on permanently between you and I and our shipments :wink:

3 Likes

That’s awsome. I love big kitties. I got family down in NM with Maine Coons. Them cats go on road trips with them.

3 Likes

That name always gives me a bit of unease :laughing:

3 Likes

Good day @shag how are you today brother? Thanks for all the love, I really appreciate it and you :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Just another day in the life, you know…But doing ok thanks for askin’! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m glad brother. Truly :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes