TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Good to see you back TST1!

2 Likes

That Ancient OG f3 is the bomb!

2 Likes

welcome back. saw you post in another thread so came to check out this thread. i have lost my brother 5 months ago and that has caused me some hurdles to over come so i know how you feel. i too suffer from bouts of anxiety that last sometimes days sometimes months where i just cant cope or feel normal. hoping you much happiness and closure in 2023

10 Likes

Thank you again, everyone. I definitely feel the love. @204medismoke thank you for the kind words, ya life gets crazy at times, threw me for a loop mentally, coupled with this ridiculous anxiety I’ve acquired recently I didn’t know what was up or down. Just glad to be back and myself again. @VAhomegrown I’ve been dying to grow some Soylent Green, FPOG , Cherry Ak47, and a few others, as well as a few he has coming, great gear from a great guy! @JAWS is the man and I’m stoked he’s come to OG finally as well.

13 Likes

The smell coming off of this AOG is absolutely intoxicating! And everything is coated and then re-coated! Gonna bring her to f4 this year and pop the half pack of f1’s I have before they are no longer viable. Definitely a very special strain imho

29 Likes
7 Likes

Finished nug of that double Kush after appx. 75 days cured. This pheno is bubba ALL DAY LONG, bubba taste, smell (chocolate, coffee, slightly hashy, DANK AF) smooth as can be, with a clean, crisp white ash in a raw black. And the buzz, oh the buzz. I smoked this stuff in record time as the high was quick to come on, instantly in the back of the head and then onto the eyes continuously increasing pressure as they close. Then it slowly creeps down the back of my neck to my back/spine and just melts away pain. Can do anything while partaking in smaller amounts, but a full fatty to the head will put most out like a light . A few people surprised me and tapped out or said they only had to smoke half a joint. Eventually your whole body is light, pain free and I just feel great, that lasts a good 2 hours for sure, and it got me HIGH from the first nug, to the very last, even though I was smoking it every day almost and in abundance it still did the trick time after time. At 58% rh this bud just feels perfect and sticky icky good, the oil ring starts almost instantly after lighting and builds until it’s bubbling away half way down, truly a pleasure to grow as it was by far the easiest in my last run. Kind of just let them do their thing after topping and cleaning up the lowers and my routine defols for varietals like this . There was little variation between phenos just density and trichome coverage and one had a fruity background that came through nicely with the bubba dankness. All in all, pretty great strain . Especially if you are a KUSH head or a Bubba aficionado like myself. Varied between 58-70 days to appx 25% amber. Double Kush - A Natural Selection

38 Likes

Thanks for sharing the smoke report!
Haven’t tried Kush yet, but you gave a very good description of it.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP!
Man! What a stunner!

2 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Exceptional buddy! Damn inspiring to say the least. Grasshopper is watching closely what you do with FPOG, Cherry AK47, and “a few others”. Nice smoke report, but you forgot to mention what appropriate munchies went with it.

1 Like

So you must have been spending all your time in the grow room instead of playing round with us the last few months?
It shows…

Some very nice end product you have there brother man.
It all looks like Top Shelf…Trees… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Living up to your name @TopShelfTrees1 that looks so dank good shit as always brother

3 Likes

You guys are way too kind. But I’ll take it!!! :grinning: Thanks everyone, much love :heart:

3 Likes

As for the munchies for me at least it’s been sour gummies :drooling_face: and cheesecake…… but Bubba and nachos and cheese or bruschetta or both Is also KILLER! (Great now I’m starvin’ thanks :roll_eyes:)

4 Likes

Damn some bruschetta sounds fire right about now :joy:

5 Likes

Ha! At least it’s not just me! Sorry :wink:

4 Likes

Have a question for anyone using them as I’ve not before. Terp lov, grove bags??? I’ve used Simple mason jars going on 12-13 years now, what is your opinion good or bad? No one in my crew has tried them, and I only know of two people personally who have, like to get more info before I throw away any funds on useless gimmicks.

3 Likes

Grove bags are cheap, I’d grab a couple different sizes to try out. I used them once, but went back to jars. Kinda want to try them again though. There’s a thread going on about them.

5 Likes

Personally, I’ll never go back to jars for curing. If I had the Benjamin’s I’d buy enough to use them for long term storage. But now I’ve discovered hash so… moot point. lol

7 Likes