TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

glad your liking that one brother, it seems her name is not an issue HAHAHAHA…

very nice indeed …

6 Likes

It is a pretty cool looking plant…even if it is made of people! :grin:

5 Likes

double leaf serrations are clear indication of skunk/afghani heritage…lovely work!!

5 Likes

I think it’s a cool name… and one of the crosses you’ve made that interests me the most.

7 Likes

Oh I love this plant, I was LST, uppotting everything yesterday and today and I also noticed that unmistakable blueberry cobbler thing! Omfg it’s glorious! And it has this funk background that’s just mouthwatering, stem rub hits you 10 fold! I probably wore off flesh I kept going back for another one lol. I can’t wait to flip, been an absolutely crazy last few days but I’m determined to get this finished today come hell or high water! And no the name is no issue , in fact so many people know what it is even when I didn’t lol, now I feel dumb

9 Likes

awesome your getting some blackberry cobbler phenol, thats what i was hoping for. need ppl to know im not just bullshitting about that.

very nice …

7 Likes

This green leaves are beaultiful.
healthy green leaves
Good flowering comes!
:metal:

4 Likes

Bro it’s ridiculous how good it smells, instantly I came up and told my wife holy shit. Smell this! (Dangles giant plant in her face) “oh wow that one actually smells really good” I’m like “no shit it’s like ya wanna just chew a leaf or ten” :laughing: I gotta admit I didn’t know what to expect, now I gotta give her a rub every time I open the door ! 2/2 on these strains so far both are thoroughly impressing me on all fronts, I was sort of biased on the Soylent …… until yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Thank you @HollySun91 and @dracodragons thank you for popping by. I appreciate it very much :pray:t2:

4 Likes

You’re really pissing me off with all this Soylent Green gloating…and here I sit soylentless! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

(It doesn’t smell like…y’know…dead people…does it?)

7 Likes

Dead skunks maybe…. This is one more people need to buy 100% honestly @JAWS is an exceptional breeder and grower 100% I’ve been watching his work for years! (He’s been doing this 20 years) and over the last few we’ve become good friends and now that I have insights into his process and see his understanding and knowledge of cannabis , not to mention his ethics (which are becoming harder to find in new breeders nowadays) I can honestly say I’d gladly throw anything down from his vast catalogue. So many jump on these hype breeders of the month with their cut of the year blah blah and give these guys 150-200-250$ a pack! Smh for hermie , untested bullshite and it saddens me that it’s come to this, it’s a great time to be alive and in the breeding and/or cultivation game but surely we’ve been headed in the wrong direction. I do have faith however as I’ve noticed the trend towards the skunk, the funk, the chems, kushes and sours again and that’s MY REALM ! Always has been always will be. Give me the diggity dank, potent, funky , dick in the dirt weed EVERY TIME! And I know Jaws has plenty of that too!

15 Likes

And now that the BlackBerry Soda is getting so intriguing I wish I kept a male of that strain as well. I’ve 100% never smelled this smell in cannabis it’s like fresh blackberries, baked…. Blackberry cobbler as @JAWS calls it, unreal!

4 Likes

Can you buy direct from him or…?

2 Likes

Like you, I’ve been spouting off about GLG since I found them. I’ve been got close to 20 orders without an issue. Sending a few $ in cash doesn’t even cross my mind as a problem. @TopShelfTrees1 mentioned the freebies. I know what I ordered, it’s the freebies I tear into. Testers my ass.

6 Likes

You’re killing me with your cobbler smells buddy. I’ve got 5 @JAWS BB Cookies just getting going in flower. Gorgeous plants! Strong smells, but my allergies are killing much definition. I can tell you they aren’t all the same, but not much more. Makes me hopeful. Can we zoom smells yet?
Interesting. My stuff in jars that had a strong smell and flavor. The smell is weird at the moment but the taste is spot on. Blackened Oranges. My wife said it smells fine, like oranges.

7 Likes

Like I tell JPS everytime he has a sale on…I need more seeds like a hole in the head…I’ll take these, and those…and some of them!

4 Likes

oh this made me laugh LOL

5 Likes

this 1000 times over.
Ever since I started dealing with @Great_lakes_Genetics , first as a customer and donating seeds to fundraiser auctions, then as a “breeder” dropping my seeds there… they have treated me like family. I’m in rural interior BC and my orders always reach me in perfect order.
Can’t say enough good things about the GLG crew… just damn good people!!!

7 Likes

Just forward me 1/4-1/2oz of each strain and I’ll gladly let you know the smells definitively :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.:+1::pray::pray:

3 Likes