TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@crownpoodle :drooling_face: my kind of speed ball haha!

@Indicana_Jones atta boy cleanliness is key, I love it bro!

5 Likes

I have a pack of these, how were they to run? I bought them knowing they had hard shells, did you experience that?

4 Likes

Pretty uneventful to grow. No real issues. Ran outdoors a few years back too. Some burn, but that was on me. I scuff all my seeds now. Don’t remember any hard seed issues.
Got Usefuls Black Lime Special Reserve too. Those should be nice.

5 Likes

You play an important part @TopShelfTrees1 . Way more than “just plants”. Thanks for being in my corner.

5 Likes

Yes indeed. Trying to make this room as sterile as an operating room. I’m getting close anyway. Getting ready to wash the buckets. Woop. Room should be ready and waiting by this weekend.

5 Likes

So that explains you wandering down the beach all by yourself, mumbling and laughing as you go. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice! That’s what I like to hear.

2 Likes

Bahahaha…… killer bud will do that. I prefer it over nodding off in plates of food, during conversations while driving etc. :wink:

4 Likes

@shag you have no idea! I have maybe 50#s of rocks, sea glass, and random shit in buckets, cans, bags, bowls. All over the place. Drives the missus nuts.
Got in a habit of walking with a golf club when I had Willie the Beagle. Still walk with it. I dont get bothered much. Besides, the beaches are all mine by right off eminent domain.

5 Likes

When you realize you aren’t one of the cool kids….

6 Likes

So let me set the scene the way I picture it.

We have Willie the Beagle and his master, strolling down the beach together.
Willie’s master is carrying a big Burtha driver and a 5 gallon bucket of rocks and glass.
All the while Willie the Beagle is baying with every step like a typical Beagle on the hunt.
The master does his best to contain the beast but his hands are full and has the leash wrapped around his wrist, so the dog is dragging him along the beach.
He is able to stay on his feet, but the dog is getting the better of him.
So off he goes, stumbling and mumbling down the beach with an occasional laugh for no real reason what so ever. :heart_eyes: :rofl:

Yep, the first joint of the day is always the best…LOL
All in good fun I hope.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Much love Mr. @crownpoodle
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@TopShelfTrees1
Good morning to you sir! :star_struck:
When I started typing this it was still morning…

5 Likes

Bout lost my coffee again! 1970 and dad’s a Mobil Oil exec. New boss over for dinner. Face down in a full plate. Very bad. But that’s about when I realized what good weed could do.

5 Likes

Oh boy!
Not your typical boss is coming for dinner night…LOL

3 Likes

Worst punishment was loosing my bag from 4 houses away.

4 Likes

Fallen behind on reading lately, not anymore :sunglasses:
It’s always fun to catch up on your thread brother, good vibes and even gooder plants :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Why thank you @alwaysnoob glad to have you along for the show. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Myself and @Kgrim have a couple really cool giveaways going on over at the island :desert_island: for those of you marooned with us or if you’d like to swim over please do, the more the merrier!

8 Likes

Nice work @TopShelfTrees1
Hope you have a Happy Easter Brother man!

8 Likes

@shag Thank you brother! And the same to you and yours! I hope you are blessed beyond belief this year. Thanks for everything you do and just being a REAL friend and brother and as you know I don’t take these things lightly. Much love and respect always and forever :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

This Soylent Green has me so intrigued! The serrations are quite unique and these huge , oddly serrated, sporadic doubles have me constantly watching her. You can see the overlap from her sister beside her, each plants is unique from the rest in this strain and the funk cuts through so much! This one in particular has a skunk/fresh burnt tar smell atm that is extremely strong and when touched whatsoever fills the entire room with a glorious funk I just want to blaze! (All in good time I suppose)

Happy Easter Everyone I hope your Easter was filled with love, laughter, friendship and family and lots and lots of good food and chocolate! :clinking_glasses:

23 Likes