TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Again @Indicana_Jones thanks very appreciated for that, guess it will take a little time, patients is the answer lol, like on Kung Fu patients little grass hopper

7 Likes

what a dick head. i wish you paid by cc and did a charge back on his ass before you contacted the lady to go get your seeds. and im sure your 1k is just a drop in the bucket to him now since he blew up. but makes me sad to see as his gear is stuff i always wanted to run, but wont pay for especially now. so only f2 or repros or packs i trade for.

3 Likes

Yes @Skunksmoker it doesn’t take long, settle in , soak up some info and enjoy the conversation etc. before you know it you’ll be posting, sharing , and can give away and receive until your hearts content. Welcome to OG , or as they say WELCOME HOME, you found the last forum you’ll need to find, trust me :wink: any questions don’t hesitate to HMU , I’ve got you

5 Likes

Happy 420 from Charlii and I fam! Much love to all of you, may your day be filled with dank nugs, soaring highs that annihilate any and all pain and a stress free truly enjoyable day! First J of the day is for brother Useful…. Rest in peace my brother until we meet again. :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

Kind of a sombre 420 with the passing of DJSF and Useful… never met these guys but feel some depression nonetheless. Couldn’t even drag my ass to the lake yesterday to catch the last few days of safe ice fishin… and that ain’t normal LOL
Grabbed some Lucky Lime from GLG so at least I have a bit more of Useful’s work in the collection. His GG4S1 release were awesome and hard to discern from the mother cut when I ran them side by side. Might have to pop a couple of those fems for the greenhouse.

on the topic of Red Eye… Albert Walker x Ortega… that’s one I have hunted for off and on. A friend in washington state/Mt Baker area held a killer cut from those seeds and was one of my favorites last time i went down for a visit. Been a few years since I’ve even heard of the Albert Walker cut… the A.W. x Ortega… somebody should do a seed increase on those for sure.

10 Likes

Yezzir @SHSC-1 , I couldn’t agree more , I have a feeling we see ALOT of Useful stuff popping up and that’s awesome! Feels like 7-8 years ago it seemed like everyone was popping/buying his stuff. Not sure exactly when but remember the chocolate diesel? People went nuts, packs flew and everyone wanted some. And then the BOO went about the same. He was actually trying to get more for Lester and I as he had none left in the stash. About Red Eye and the AWxOrtega I also wholeheartedly agree, there’s a few rare gems he has (@JAWS has 3 and that’s one obviously) the other one I’ve been searching everywhere for is Joesys Breath ! I’ve wanted to grow that and been looking for 3-4 years now. And then the Kobain. He has a ton of good genetics and creations though, I can’t think of a flop whatsoever, a couple not in the realm of what I wanna smoke but that’s just the newest fritter/jealousy type stuff . I want that Dank like his older releases. I’m literally building a separate breeding area tomorrow so I can just keep running OP’s , grabbing pollen, selecting males along side like I could before I moved. Gonna start running them steady. I’ve been slacking on making beans for about 2 years now, with a small exception. Hope u are having a great 420 my friend

8 Likes

This is day 10F Been SLACKING HEAVY on the posts/pics my bad. I grabbed a few snips while I was feeding the ladies.

27 Likes

Spent half the day mixing up coco/perlite and filling 65 3/4 gallon pots for seedlings and cuts, and a bunch of big pots for my mothers.

17 Likes

I just noticed… Did you give up on water growing?

2 Likes

65…got a couple started do ya buddy? I know you want to have about twice that many going.

5 Likes

Atm as I don’t have room for both tents, so my RDWC and the 12 million items it utilizes are in boxes as well as the 4x8 , plus I need a couple new lights anyway as I recently lost one and have been mixing and matching. @Indicana_Jones

6 Likes

Just a few brother, you are SO RIGHT! I’d love to have at least double. Or maybe 5 x lol

5 Likes

Zero stretch on these Soylent Green @JAWS crazy, wasn’t expecting that tbh, first to bud too! Greasy stems that leave an intoxicating smell similar to really good Kush, mixed with that oniony/garlicky Chem funk. This cultivar has had my full attention since seedling stage, and keeps impressing me daily, even the Chem-D’s my khalifa mints cut etc. BIG bad Wolf have all fallen behind these beauties in my mind. Only time will tell but man, everything about these, and then that sweet sweet delicious blueberry cobbler smell on the BB Soda I find myself constantly going in for more anytime I’m anywhere near the dark room. :clap:t2:

6 Likes

So I was given two Flo OG beans, with a disclaimer these are OLD AF! Maybe 15+ years, to my surprise both popped! Both ended up being males , one a weak scraggly low, slow and wide version , and this super vigorous monster with this insane TOP production I’ve yet to see from a male, I’ve decided to keep him and collect some pollen, I may even toss something in there with him as well. Just trying to figure out what atm. I wish to God I got a female as I know this is a legendary strain, I used to think Triangle/Flo OG were one in the same, but the old timer who sent them swears they differ and the FL is still one of his best producers and was by far the best buzz of anything he grew. Said it was in production by him for over 8 years straight until his wife passed.

17 Likes

Didya see the @Kavman temple FLO project here??

I am on the list and probably so are a few other friends of yours.
@Kavman is a cool dude, he may even have some left to trade if you ask nicely.

4 Likes

Maybe they are Florida og ? @shag

3 Likes

Good call!
Maybe??? :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think so, but who knows. Think the TF is purple Thai x Afghani idk for sure but the FlO or Flo OG doesn’t seem like that genetically imho…. I’m very curious though now. I missed a ton of good co-ops when I was gone for those few months @shag I couldn’t believe how many killer coops I missed out on tbch :man_facepalming:t2: not like I’m desperate or anything but the Seed Junkie in me cried a bit when I read that I missed that one in particular :cry:

6 Likes

Soooo about 2 weeks ago I brought in some cuts I’ve been wanting for many many many years, and some I had but lost.
Bubba Kush (Matt Berger cut)
Irene Kush (10 years appx. I’ve wanted her)
Giesel (7-8 years)
Triangle Kush (LEGENDARY)
Chem-91 (skva cut)

Also Chem-D and ECSD (Rez cut)

Overall a super pleasant experience dealing with my homie @Justblazin and his cut collective @PrimoClones…. These cuts have been super hard to obtain in Ontario for as long as I can remember and very few held any and I have established some vast connections over the last 20 years.

Absolutely Stoked as you can imagine to have these in my stable and they will never be leaving it as far as I’m concerned.
I also acquired a phenomenal khalifa mints cut from a great friend in the industry. It’s one of those new hybrids that absolutely stood out to me as a completely unique OG powerhouse of terps and THC!

31 Likes

Well @TopShelfTrees1 since you found these, what did that make room for on the list?

3 Likes