TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

He was fun, crazy stories and crazy shit happening to him.
I picture him as a travis pastrana type.
Probably away different. :joy:

@TopShelfTrees1
It is lookin’ real good in here. :star_struck:

That video is burned into my head now…WTF??
Might need to smoke some as an antidote… :wink:

2 Likes

perhaps a smaller vin diesel type would be more fitting :wink:
great guy, hope he pops up again, he saved my grow that year by bringing me those ballast kits when my HPS 1000W went down. I don’t need that stuff anymore but it’s here if he ever drops in and wants it back.

3 Likes

Not sure yet bro, still going but I’ll 100% let you know, I know for a fact @JAWS says it does and absolutely loves it, I can’t wait to try it out.

5 Likes

Ohh I thought this one was complete already lol
Ok cool. It would be interesting to see if it still smells like this after cure and how the taste is, I’m all about the flavors.

4 Likes

Got my fingers crossed, it’s super unique and loud, although right now it’s hard to distinguish individual smells it’s just dank af in there! Once she’s finished up I’ll gladly let you know.

8 Likes

HAOG cut

humm …

24 Likes

Epic brotha! Absolutely epic! Now if you weren’t on the other side of the pond. Although it really isn’t an issue I’ve recently found. I couldn’t possibly be more jelly!

5 Likes

That’s a ridiculously huge cut! @JAWS

4 Likes

Wait a second…are you rooting a cutting in a roll of paper towels?

4 Likes

Bahaha I showed my mentor …. His exact words. “He growing that bitch in a bounty roll wtf?” Lol I’m sure it’s a stand if it’s in rockwool or a plug as at that size it’s gotta be crazy top heavy ! :joy:

7 Likes

He Also called you a bastard @JAWS

3 Likes

haha no guys that’s just a 2 liter bottle filled with MG soil and topped off with perlite.

sadly i never got to bud that girl out, that was the two years that i was in a heavy battle with mites/pm and they killed so many of my cut’s at that time.

tennessee kush funky
tennessee kush sweet
white animal

all lost back then + everything else i had that was not in clone form, 2016 was the year that damn near took me off the board’s. it’s also when i stopped taking in any cuts from any one.

peace …

11 Likes

Lol I’m dumb af! Now I totally see it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ahhh that breaks my heart! Truly does an absolute gem lost right there. Gotta say I’m sure glad that didn’t stop you from doing what you love and are QUITE awesome at as well. Ahh the Ups and downs of cannabis cultivation! God I wish you still had her. More than anything I want her for her medicinal power , high duration etc. a true medical masterpiece and exceptional breeding tool.

6 Likes

that belief system and understanding we need more of…bless you

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks my friend…. It’s from the bottom of my heart, and I’m hoping I can pass on/instill this in others I meet along the way, especially the young, impressionable ones .

6 Likes

Space Balls! Love it

2 Likes

When i see you guys talking about it and @JAWS mentioned what he was actually doing Rick Moranis and his dark helmet voice just totally popped into my head haha :wink:

That is a massive and beautiful cut though! :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 , when my buddy ken gets back from thailand (spends winter there) I will see about getting another HAOG cut. It was an adventure trying to get her the first time as he has way more important things to do and it’s not like we are super close these days. Close enough to call him every couple months though.
Here is the cut in my greenhouse in 2021 and this is the plant that got pollinated to make the Old Timer’s Stash that @crownpoodle has going. Looks to me like it is extremely similar to the plant jaws posted

wish i could find the pics of the flowers… they are here somewhere in a folder on my laptop LOL

11 Likes

I’ve got OTS going as well, still in Veg and young but I’m really looking forward to them, if I had the BR you graciously hooked me up with F YA! a bit earlier I’d have both going now 100% Brother, you acquire that clone and get her to me you can have every clone I’ve got! My word.

4 Likes