TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Love the little personal scrogs too @SHSC-1 very smart, the best of both worlds!

4 Likes

The personal scrogs hehehe. ya they don’t really work too well to keep an even canopy but it’s more to keep the plant a certain size width wise so I can still fit it thru the shed door for light dep LOL The OG’s don’t really scrog well in this set up but other plants can be trained just like indoor scrogs. Keeping them in a profile that is easy for me to move from the greenhouse to the shed without damaging is the main reason I do it though.

1 Like

Does look identical to the one Jaws posted, I have a ton of knowledge on this strain and it’s definitely picture perfect from what I’ve seen. Not the biggest yielder, floppy as hell. But everything else is absolutely stellar, a green, funky, potent as F very special heirloom OG

3 Likes

I love the ability to space out and set all the tops exactly where you want, but I have to be able to move all my plants around and examine them no question. This seems like the best of both worlds and supports everything long before it’s actually necessary :thinking:

2 Likes

Ya I felt a little stir in the force or something as I was pulling some stuff to send you and the Bubba Royale made it in there LOL.
I am going to make BR #2 with different parents altogether but keeping it the same , Pre 98 bubba (verdant green S1) x Long valley royal… then I might recombine version 1 and 2 and see what pops out the other end… looking at investing some time on this one so won’t be ready for a while yet. The current pre 98 bubba s1 is just checking all the boxes for me but I still have to clone and then flower out the parent and I am pheno hunting 30 seeds of Long Valley… I should have ran some OTS this summer but I’m doing a 30 seed hunt thru the Biker V1 F3 … lots going on :smiley:
If I can score that cut again I’ll spread it around a bit so someone in our circles will be holding it if one of us loses it. You might find a plant that turns your crank in the OTS line though as it is basically another BX of HAOG genetics and the plants may come out similar to what one might expect from an IBL… time will tell I suppose.

5 Likes

Got my fingers crossed for sure ! The OTS/BR have been on my radar for years, stoked to have both ! I hope I find a KILLER pheno (keeper) in both tbch. And the Darlins Net always was as well, but after @SmokinJoeMGF explained a little further now it’s a must pop, very soon! GG#4 is another cut I’d love as the flower is absolutely unreal imho

7 Likes

Thanks for the love and for stopping by my friend @Radicle_Reefer the more the merrier!

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! Everything is looking good over here…keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Radicle_Reefer i truly appreciate it :pray:t2:

2 Likes

7 Likes

@MissinBissin comes through yet again! Brother you truly blew me away last time gifting me a light, bud beans etc. How could you possibly have known it would kick the bucket like 72 hours in! Smh But driving 3 hours one way, 6 in total on zero notice to bring me yet ANOTHER light to borrow until I can acquire one. Honestly way above and beyond, I have lifelong friends who I doubt would have done that for a light. You sir are a dying breed! Thank you yet again :pray:t2:

20 Likes

There’s a quite a few “real ones” on OG & that definitely confirms that @MissinBissin is one :metal: Right on, wow.

8 Likes

Can confirm as well. @MissinBissin is as solid as they come in my book.

6 Likes

Come on, I’m blushin

11 Likes

wow, what a great post. thanks for sharing. this is truly og.

6 Likes

He met you with yet another light ? @TopShelfTrees1

10 Likes

This all rang true to me… That is a real OG right there. Such a bad ass community. Some of us are definitely closer to each other than others but damn man. That made my day and restored some faith in humanity! Good on you @MissinBissin! Good people are definitely hard to come by!

10 Likes

Getting to be a good group of like minded people here, and getting better all the time. Why any of us would fight each other with the bond we all share is just stupid.

Im learning to stay calm too…was reading a thread today where i got blasted for an opinion on something…lol…and it finally did not bother me. Not one fucking bit.

Too many good folk here to waste ANY OF MY TIME with the assholes.

18 Likes

Misunderstandings online are easy to have. Things can easily be misread as disrespectful, or “a-holey” even when they’re not. Anyone can have a bad day. The important thing is to shake it off & move forward. Especially amongst a group of people who all kinda share the same goal :+1:

Like you said, learning to stay calm is important. Seems to come a lot easier with age :rofl:

11 Likes

I’m the number one misreader of internet comments. Everything comes off as malicious to me and I respond accordingly. Not here so much, though. Lol.

5 Likes