TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good morning y’all.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Have a great weekend! :v:

2 Likes

Make sure you note what plants are more susceptible to mold. If you enjoy them and want to keep them around, you know certain times of the year aren’t good to grow them

7 Likes

This is the first mold I have ever had but that is a great idea. I have a hard journal that I keep notes in about nutrient problems/successes that I’ve had with strains. I’ll start a new column. :+1:

6 Likes

I meant to post this earlier but spaced.
That is an LPC x (?). I would love to try a straight LPC someday but this is the ones that I had for the challenge. I’m pleased with it. I don’t have any that have a full cure on it but I like the buzz I get from the buds I’ve burned so far.

2 Likes

Isn’t the LPC challenge still awaiting a start date?
Or am I late again? :thinking:

Ummm I hope I didn’t promise to let you know when… Yeah. I just submitted my entry. I can tell you now that I didn’t come close to a win. lol

1 Like

Wait, I think I’m thinking of the WMBK challenge.
@THCeed, can you confirm?
Don’t mind me, lol.

4 Likes

OH no. that’s not been set yet as far as I know. I plan to throw in on that one too. The LPC was a blast. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, the LPC is on and the WMBK is coming.

4 Likes

Nice early smoke report. Even though its a cross it should have some of those qualities. I’m not familiar with the LPC and its qualities, but you know what I mean haha.

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 time to get that coffee crackin!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. French press broke, so temporarily it is instant :joy:
Outa likes so :heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Good morning y’all.

Brewing some coffee and about to check on the garden.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

3 Likes

Good Morning :coffee: :sunglasses:

A nice defoliation on the ladies and back to my coffee. The landraces are back above the lights. Back to the drawing board. :grin:

4 Likes

Speaking of coffee anyone try the new Kraft brand of coffee looks like the bear knows a thing or two about coffee grounds. Actually pretty good.

5 Likes

Good morning @ all! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

have a nice day!!!

4 Likes

Don’t torture yourself with instant buddy. Be civilized, like our pals across the pond and have some tea.

4 Likes

Beans or ground? (I know you said grounds, just making sure) I haven’t seen them yet.

1 Like

Some brands of instant are actually really good. Not “good for instant” but actually good.

2 Likes

After breaking 2 glass ones I bought a stainless steel french press for about the same price…Probably had it for…I can’t even remember, maybe 12-15 years.

1 Like