TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Lol true that. It’s awesome to see so many come out the other side better. I’m in pain a lot too so I feel you, but I can barely even eat Tylenol now, just my anxiety meds tbh, Tylenol if my headache is unbearable. But I’m happy, healthy (somewhat) and in a much better place mentally too. A win no question :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures good lord you got a real SCROG going on there man! Chunky buds just stacked up on top of each other bravo mate! Looking amazing! Good morning everyone

4 Likes

How are you feeling today @crownpoodle you rounding the bend yet brother? Thinking of you and our brother @JAWS lots lately.

3 Likes

Much better, thanks. Still moving slow. Ready for a nap already.

3 Likes

Very VERY glad to hear this brother, awesome! Ya it takes so much out of you it’s crazy! Always takes me a week to recover from my recovery from flu, bad cold etc. and only gets worse as I age also :man_facepalming:t2: @crownpoodle

Just uppotted these 10 days ago, already reaching out for new shoes again! Crazy vigour ! Chimera #3 x I-95 or (Highway Robbery)

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:118460, full:true”]
Continuing the discussion from TopShelfs trees (Part 1) - #5023 by Emeraldgreen.

Previous discussions:

10 Likes

Thanks buddy. That was from a couple years back. I’ll revisit the scrog when I have some killer moms… that one yielded 6 oz. In a 3 gallon pot in a 2x2x4 tent under a spider farmer 100w qb.

7 Likes

hell yes haha. they do be like that

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures yeah I’ve done 2 SCROG’s before in the same tent based off a design someone made on ILGM. Really cool design kinda works like a lazy Susan I had 17 plants going at the same time 8 in one and 9 in the other and the buds were just stacked everywhere it was beautiful and gave me anxiety at the same time lol

3 Likes

How are you brother? Been so busy this week and last I’ve been slacking on keeping up with my good friends and I apologize (you guys know who you are) I was literally telling my wife yesterday I feel like a shit friend but she assured me everyone will understand. Still gives me a shit feeling though! Always here brother, even if I go quiet “ish”for a week or two

4 Likes

You too brother @FirstCavApache64

2 Likes

Between BOO and everything else you got going on I’m surprised you have time to eat much less be active here. Can’t wait to see balls on the reversed BOO, gonna be awesome brother!!

7 Likes

Glad you get it, truly am. I just pride myself on being a good friend to those close to me. Been a bit overwhelmed but I’m getting caught up at least, finally ! Hopefully by next week I’ll be right on track, then I just need to stay caught up and not get lazy and/or procrastinate at all ANYMORE

8 Likes

Not too bad, been chugging along doing my grow and upkeep. Just picked up my plant feed that I ordered today. Customs rejected it first try, seller had to reship it. They looked in the box, taped it up, and sent it to me this time I guess.

Battling thrips sucks… I didn’t realize how fast they’d take over my grow tent. That’s life I guess. I couldn’t put off flower any longer.

Overall just trying to keep fighting the good fight. Learning more about myself and autistic behaviour has been helping me develop strategies to keep working on my house and grow lately.

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear it brother, seen you come a long way just recently. In time I’m sure it’ll be leaps and bounds. Oh man I know, thrips are an absolute bitch, little bastards just keep coming back, :persevere: ASAP I’m gonna get the stuff for the 1 and Done Spray, once I do I’ll send ya a bunch, works killer! If I would have had more I believe I would have eradicated them earlier but those last few plants I never coated still housed some which in turn spread to the rest in that specific tent, hoping these muted get rid of them. But we’ll see​:crossed_fingers:t3: just keep putting one foot forward brother, before you know it…. Finish line :facepunch:t2: you’ve got this and YOU KNOW I’m here, ALWAYS ! Guaranteed

4 Likes

They hide under that one low, hard to reach spot. Back corner. Right?

2 Likes

and when you see it. act. Don’t avoid it for whatever reason. With my grandnieces boyfriend there were signs. All were ignored or put off as put on. He was a messed up kid but with help he could have found his way to some form closer to peace of mind. I don’t even want to be in the room with a few I heard blow off the problem like it was all created drama for effect and pity.

3 Likes

Unfortunately some people are short sighted and ignorant and can’t see or understand the turmoil people are going through. They only see how it impacts them. They don’t understand the purpose of support is to lift up people who need it.

I personally have walked away and burnt bridges with many people who show that they don’t understand reciprocation or treat others in a cruel way.

5 Likes

what a beauty man :clap: whats the strain?

1 Like

Lol, that’s the funny thing.
It was a 14 year old fem freebie from a company called Bomb Seeds… strain was Ice Bomb.
Mids. 6 oz. of beasters.
It was my first grow after many many years away, and I didn’t trust myself enough to grow out a good strain :crazy_face:

1 Like