TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Only issue is you gotta wait 84 months to get them after ordering :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And they might be blue instead of green

3 Likes

Bahaha true that!

2 Likes

Pips are really important! I trade them for seeds

4 Likes

Technically I think a pip is a seed.

4 Likes

Well I should have 5,000 pips then

3 Likes

I would require an abacus to confirm this. But me too :joy:

6 Likes

As a relative newbie here, I do a lot more reading than posting. I’ve probably been awarding my “likes” too sparingly for them to influence my pip count. But I’m almost always smiling (laughing on the inside) when I read the dialogues here.

I tend to read a lot of older posts, and awarding “likes” for posts people wrote years or even just several months ago seems like poor etiquette. …Like arriving at the party too late. That water’s passed under the bridge and gone out to sea by now. But I award them anyway. :wink:

8 Likes

Haha. I always think it’s funny when I get a notification that some one liked some silly joke I made months or even years ago. So much of the internet has disappeared or is broken or irrelevant, that I find it nice that people react with it’s semi permanent state until they can’t.

7 Likes

You better like this post or else.

8 Likes

If you are reading this you are cursed!
To lift the curse, like this post and tag 3 of your friends to read it as well, or you will be killed by Bloody Mary! This is not a joke!
Edit: No send backs! Except IndicanaJones bc he’s a clever mf’er

4 Likes

Lol it changed while I was reading it. I wasnt too worried cuz I was thinking I can probably throw hands with bloody Mary but now that there’s a curse involved,

@HeadyBearAdventures
@Foreigner
@TopShelfTrees1

Curse lifted!!! In your face!

3 Likes

Dammit, I forgot to say no send backs!

3 Likes

Oh shit not another curse.

4 Likes

Haha. I can’t believe email chains aren’t a thing anymore.

3 Likes

Fucking spam filters.
@Foreigner it’s pretty strong magick, but with enough candles and virgins anything is possible

3 Likes

I think I’ve run through all the virgins.

3 Likes

Those were ridiculous!

2 Likes

:joy: it was a simpler time. When only Nigerian princes were using the Internet for evil.

5 Likes

Bahaha true that!

1 Like