TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

:joy::joy::joy: that’s awesome

I was talking about learning new languages and sometimes silly songs stick with you the best.

1 Like

@DougDawson buys all his pips on the black market. The legal market is just overpriced bunk pips.

6 Likes

Facts! :rofl:
I’d have a many as @Foreigner if I posted stream-of- consciousness style, like him!
Let’s make a Goonies vow, right now to log on and just use all our likes on each other’s posts. Our Karma will word wrap to the next line! :laughing:

6 Likes

I thought they shut down Silk Road?
Edit: Doug is a low key crypto-billionaire.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds like me.

You can get them off alibaba which is good because you have to buy them in bulk.

3 Likes

mutley2

5 Likes

Lol, that’s been done before but those members were banned.

4 Likes

Hahaha ha! Not-so-great minds, eh?
Edit: and they say pips don’t “do” anything.

3 Likes

How do you think I got all my pips? It’s certainly not for one of my zingers.

3 Likes

“Trouble? You’re only in trouble if you get caught.”
-Aladdin, 1992

3 Likes

Lol…. I’m out of likes already! I don’t even know how TF I got so many ? Nor how it works but I like it. Always know when I see a bunch of pips they are good to go

3 Likes

Can we at least make some kind of Goonies vow? I wanna find some rich stuff.

1 Like

Haha @HeadyBearAdventures watches Disney cartoons from the 90s!

3 Likes

I sometimes play the Gummi Bears theme song on my Spotify to help my roommate wake up.
I can send you a link, if you like. :wink:

3 Likes

I need to get cleaned up and get to work, but…

7 Likes

Same EXACT position here! And I’m always down for a goonies vow! I want some jade and gold! But I’ll settle for epic genetics

2 Likes

I remember gummy bears. They bounce here and there and everywhere

4 Likes

Correct. Magic and mystery are a part of their history… along with the secret of Gummi berry juice.

4 Likes

I think that particular line from that movie resonated with me all throughout my formative years. Haha. I’m just a street urchin on a come up.

1 Like

Street rats! That’s us alright.
Also, I’m a bit of a cartoon connoisseur, and this theme song is the hardest shredding ever.

2 Likes