TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Haha. Some times I wish I could front y’all some of my likes when I’m sitting fat. Now that I run out after 5 minutes and have to wait 4 hours just to get another 10, I rescind my offer :joy:

1 Like

I think we should push to make all content less likeable.

2 Likes

End every comment with a racial slur. Pick your poison.

1 Like

No that’s too far. Just dial your charisma back 10%

2 Likes

Lmmfao you guys crack me up, always :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I have 2 settings: full blast and wet blanket.

4 Likes

Yeah I hear you on that one too.

1 Like

Don’t put the thought out there bro!

1 Like

Hey. While everyone is congregated in here, can some one tell me how to buy a belt? I wear a size 36 pant. So I figured the thing that makes the most sense is to buy a size 36 belt. Well that’s wrong. Last hole puts you at the same looseness as the pants. I would assume I would be maybe a 34 or 32. But here’s where things get tricky. I gained some weight a while ago and was a 38 pant. So I bought a 38 belt and you guessed it, it was the same size as pant waist. So I go to try on my old 36 and you guessed it: Schrodinger’s belt was both too big and too small. Help!

2 Likes

Test run them at the store before ya buy one if your pants stay up you’ve found your right size. Then you can go home and order one on line if that’s the case.

5 Likes

I do this with shoes in the shoe store. I then go home and order them for 15-20 cheaper. I feel so guilty. :rofl: Until my new shoes come and I put them on. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Like you violated the shoe sales lady type feeling?

3 Likes

That’s hilarious

4 Likes

Yeah, she is always so sweet, and also tell her I’m coming back when I get paid. :rofl: I can buy them right then. :rofl:

1 Like

I hate buying belts too, come to think of it EVERYTIME I buy one that’s “my size” I have to put holes in it…. I have no idea how that process works either

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to find 3 other people who know how to play euchre in 16 years. Lol
Morning you all.

1 Like

Measure your waist with a tape or string then measure the string. Then add 6 or so inches.

2 Likes

Got one here :wave:t3:

1 Like

Then that’s the number I would look for?

2 Likes

Its what I do. 42 inches. I add 6. So I buy a 48" Get a clicker ratchet belt. Never go back.

2 Likes