TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Works every time.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Huck Finn over here.

1 Like

Yup. Only I have to use a longer rope than this guy. You think I joke? You would be wrong. lol
I’ve used rope a great many times.

4 Likes

Good call on the ratchet belt too. Nice, maybe next time I won’t have to poke a hole or two. Someone gave me a coach belt for Christmas years ago (thing was like 280$ I found out :man_facepalming:t2:) I poked a couple holes and when my wife found out she’s like who pokes holes with a knife in a 300$ belt, I lol’d thought she was joking, until she showed me on her phone. That was the last new belt I received also .

2 Likes

Were you rafting with a straw hat at the time. :rofl:

1 Like

I actually used a shoelace before when in need, no joke.

2 Likes

No. I was roping goats.
:rofl:

1 Like

Ratchet belt no more holes to poke or a little to loose or tight. Ratchet to a perfect fit.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense then! Roping goats sounds like so much fun

Hell used a piece of plastic grocery bags to tie two belt loops together cause no belt, belt broke whatever lol

2 Likes

Ingenuity…. Who needs a Stinkin belt ? :joy:

1 Like

Zip ties over belts.

1 Like

I’ve thought “These jeans are tight enough. No need for a belt” and find out I was wrong when wrestling goats. Injuries to my lower abdomen make belts a pain. Literally.
I’ve got baling twine all over the barn sooooo. Instant belt.

3 Likes

Better to be laughed at for the grocery bag than to be laughed at because of your heart print boxers. lol

1 Like

Or your Commando :grimacing: Careful might see the smallest peepee in the world.

I ain’t touching that one @ColeLennon !!!
:thinking:
Did that come out wrong??? Oh well, it’s true either way.

1 Like

When I was in FL. I wore knee length cargo shorts constantly commando. There was a couple times I might have been in mixed company when my shorts fell. To make light of the situation I would say that. “Careful now, might see the smallest peepee in the world”

TMI, TMI, TMI, TMI, TMI, TMI, TMI !!!

:scream:
:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Just lucky you weren’t there.

Could not agree more!
:rofl:

1 Like