Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning, good morning!

6 Likes

Good morning crew! Hope everyone is well

7 Likes

Good morning, I actually slept in but now I feel more tired lol

6 Likes

lots of great looking stuff in here brother, so glad to see you on top of things again.

very very nice indeed …

8 Likes

Morning everybody. Happy Friday

6 Likes

Well, if I have any likes left it’s not because of your thread. lol
Good morning TST and crew. Glad you are feeling better bro!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your having a good day!

5 Likes

@JAWS thank you brother, me too! Now to work my way through a giant pile of epicness from my great white homie :wink:

@MoBilly thank you, appreciate you as always :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Most definitely! You should see the other big tent! It’s silly, especially since I took 2 of each so I can flower some too! They kind of stalled at uppot due to the neglect previously endured but I think even the stalled out ones are moving now that I upped the lights from 25-40%

5 Likes

“great white homie”. That’s funny. I’ve seen big ones up close in my boat. Nothing funny at that point. Not the smaller ones you see in the drone videos.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Jenny kush kicking it! Thanks again @TopShelfTrees1. Morning everyone!

I went to a dispensary :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: yesterday and damn they have really given up on bag appeal.
Uploading: IMG_20230928_134656_998.jpg… I trim my plants better and I leave them a bit leafy

7 Likes

@crownpoodle I’d love to see one up close (from a boat) always been fascinated by them, and no joke Jaws was what really solidified that for me, still to this day I hate Berlin in deep ass dark water ANYWHERE! No joke like a lil kid I start freaking out, anxiety takes over etc. When I wakeboarding regularly 2-4 times a week we’d spend entire days out there from the moment the sun came up until we lost it to the moon. Anyways EVERYTIME I’d wipe out and have to just float there in the depths I’d be freaked out! I got so fam good becuz of that fear it was nearly impossible to dump me, 360’s from wake to wake, mule flips, crazy air with huge grabs I’d land em all , once we circled the lake at my cottage 16 times, yep 16 times and at the end I just let go and rode it up onto the sand. Only water I saw was from spray lol, I even launch right off the dock just hunched a bit

3 Likes

Went to paper towels last night…… it’s on @420noob

5 Likes

Check out this bad boy! :star_struck: that’s 6’ plus 1.5 of trellis fence! Things as wide as it is tall.

17 Likes

Lol. You found @ColeLennon house.

5 Likes

So, around 9’6".

2 Likes

I’d say close to 11’ and like 9-10’ wide! Things got 5’ buds at least, pretty nice it’s deceptive in the pic cuz it’s actually back up close to the house and beside the garage, not way back by the rear fence. It’s definitely way over the eaves trough’s

5 Likes

Okay then… wow. just wow.

2 Likes