TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I can’t wait until I can grow monsters like that.

3 Likes

I miss it! I really do. The fields , the nature, the smells, camping out etc. getting all nostalgic thinking of it :disappointed:

7 Likes

Guess it’s been long overdue…. Looks like ONE OF THOSE DAYS ! :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

They are gonna come and go brother. Just realize that the day is already half over.

6 Likes

Wish I was waking up in a few days to be completely honest :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

This will cheer you up.
Wonderdawg

Purple Queen

0b4b80330fddb3f5b61559595764a0e678e2640c_2_690x326
90’s Kush @Bobgrows
defd5ed9be02bf59711276b1b0be27294e43467e_2_690x326

22 Likes

Also looks like work. Lots of reaching overhead. That one hurts these days. I’d like to get where I could roll a batch of Autos. Find a strain or 2 works good and run a bunch. Or a couple of bunch of strains and hope something clicks.

5 Likes

Very nice brother @ColeLennon VERY NICE!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

9 Likes

Goodmorning y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning homie and homies and homies of homies!

8 Likes

Goood Morning OG. :coffee:

Glad to be done watering and now time to enjoy some coffee :grin:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Coffee and petting the pups

17 Likes

What did you do …??? @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

I broke my leg on Sunday. Going to be laid up for a minute :flushed:

7 Likes

How u feeling brother? Still in pain?

5 Likes

Damnit man! How did you manage that @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

I love how they are laying on you , comforting you. EXACTLY what Charlii does , she never leaves my side anyway but when I’m hurt or in turmoil in my head she literally will be touching me 24/7 laying on my every chance she gets…. They are so sympathetic/loving

7 Likes

Awe shit I’ve broken both my legs in the past and countless other bones.

I hope the recovery goes smoothly and is speedy as well.

Smoke some heavy indica, eat some edibles and /or I’d also recommend increasing or adding CBD to your daily regimen I always think it may help especially in healing broken bones and such.

3 Likes

Feels like dull nails being driven into my knee. They shot me up with the synthetic morphine to put it in the immobilized cast and sent me home with a prescription for Tylenol :joy:.
I slipped on a wet wooden ramp. Fell about 3 feet with my leg extended. Broke my tibia. Have an appointment with orthopedic in a couple days

5 Likes