TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Nope! You keep that pointed at the toilet! Always this time of year, then the first few weeks of freeze, temperature change I suppose

2 Likes

Depends how long its been digesting.

2 Likes

Wow you guys are gross

2 Likes

As far as most dogs are concerned, Except mine…. It’s like she knows when the vet is involved…. She’s like I’m not getting in that car! EVERYTIME

3 Likes

Package has left Spokane. Go Zags! Moving right along. Morning fellas.

2 Likes

Woohoo! I was just stoked when it crossed customs! Not long now!

1 Like

Lol What did I walk stumble into, I have to keep my footing so I dont slip on all this vomit.

2 Likes

I’ve got my spiked wading boots on just In case !

3 Likes

Whats that smell in here?

4 Likes

Willie the Beagle loved the vet! They have cookies. He’s a hound. Food is ALL that mattered. Willie the Beagle kept his balls. He cost a fortune at the time I got him. He was show quality. Breeder had raised beagles for 50 years, Westminster entries in his family tree.
I say I really miss him at times. I miss the idea of him. He was a pain in the ass. Eat your sandwich right out of your hand. He was incorrigible, like me I was told.

4 Likes

Ive got on a garbage bag like I’m at a Gallagher show.

4 Likes

Lol that’s a little much, but I get it they leave an impression that never fades. I don’t even wanna think of not having my baby girl here!

@Foreigner now that’s a name I haven’t heard or thought of in forever! He still alive?? What happened to him

2 Likes

You havent tried the Whole Milk one gallon challenge. “try” to finish it in one hour. :joy:

3 Likes

Nope, not long? Tuesday is likely. I’m about 2 weeks from starting something and don’t have any solid choices. Gives me time to choose.

1 Like

He died last year and I threw a watermelon off the balcony in his honour.

4 Likes

Goodmorning folks!

Have a good day :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

This for example is something you don’t want to vomit:

5 Likes

If you were eating pizza and used a napkin, he’d happily eat it. It smelled like food. Good enough. I was making cannabutter. Spilled some. Cleaned it right up so he didn’t get into that. He ate the rag. I thought he’d had a stroke, took him to the emergency vet.

2 Likes

Bahahaha ! Oh man , that sucks! I try and stay away from alot of news etc the last couple of years so I missed it!

1 Like

That’s scary shit! I know the feeling Charlii ate something. I think a chocolate raisin of all things :man_facepalming:t2: it was so scary she just shook, wined it broke my heart. She’s also a napkin eater though and random paper while walking! :confounded: annoys the shit out of me