TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Cool thank you for letting me know. It looks like your learning to speak and write it

3 Likes

German is a very strange language. It’s got lots of elements of other languages and elements all its own.

There are written and verbal components to the app. And it’s progressive. Good lesson planning if you ask me.

Duolingo has all the major languages and many obscure ones too. You could learn Navajo if you felt like it.

1 Like

Certainly sounds faster than how they taught languages when I was in school :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

In some ways yes. I went to a French school until grade 6 so the grammar and verb charting is drilled into me, which is a good thing.

Duolingo is more conversational and a little extra grammar wouldn’t hurt, as much as it pains me to say.

Declensions are challenging because I don’t have a foundation. But for basic tourism and stuff the infinitive is fine.

3 Likes

morning all. having trouble staying asleep. few ppl around me have covid and i had some sweats this morning… hope im not catching it but then again i think id rather covid than the flu… hopefully its neither and just a bug i can fight off asap.

3 Likes

Lots of things going around this time of year.

3 Likes

covid is the flu…nothing more…

1 Like

oh i know i mean the stomache flu covid has never made me throw up just felt like shit… lol when i get the virus that makes me throw up my anxiety really kicks in after a vomit session haha

2 Likes

Ginger ale is by far the most pleasant thing to vomit, if you must.

4 Likes

lmao…such a wealth of information…

3 Likes

:joy: would you rather puke up a stomach full of risotto?

2 Likes

lmfao… i will keep that in mind @Foreigner i just cant with you sometimes haha

3 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning welcome to the vomitorium!

5 Likes

You guys keep your sicknesses over there :point_right:t3: that’s all I need right now

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: here we go again.

2 Likes

Projectile and directional. I will point west because that’s where you are :joy:

2 Likes

36 seconds to a like or two :partying_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t got all day you know

2 Likes

I feel like a puppy @Indicana_Jones . “Where we going, huh, huh…” Poor fuckers wag all the way to getting neutered.

2 Likes